• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don't have to deal with the attack, escape his watch and then launch a counter attack all in one post. Bide your time and wait for something you can take advantage of. It's enough just to negate as much damage as reasonably possible and slowly shift the battle to your advantage.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
TIME TO TELL Y'ALL THE REAL FIRE RELEASE: FLASHING BURST STYLE!
This is similar to lightning chakrabmofe except for two things, one, it drains chakra s it's being used, and two THERE ARE M O D E S.
The modes from weakest to strongest are as follows. Red Fire, Orang Fire, Yellow Fire, Blue fire, and White Hot Mode.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Essentially, but strength multiplier is also chakra multiplier. Red takes 2 times chakra, Orang takes 4 times, Yellow takes 10 times, Blue takes 20 times and White takes 25 times chakra.

Sigh, though the idea for helping people sounds good in theory, I’m afraid that it’s going to come to a point where the person helping is basically the one whose ideas are being used. Like Ik Nebby will probably do everything thing Kyuu said and it will basically be me facing Kyuu’s attack instead of Nebby actually figuring away out himself. Basically if you get someone in check during a 1v1 and they don’t know how to get out of it, it will feel unfair when another player comes and tells them how to escape. It completely nullifies the standards of a fair 1v1. That’s just my two cents tho...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sigh, though the idea for helping people sounds good in theory, I’m afraid that it’s going to come to a point where the person helping is basically the one whose ideas are being used. Like Ik Nebby will probably do everything thing Kyuu said and it will basically be me facing Kyuu’s attack instead of Nebby actually figuring away out himself. Basically if you get someone in check during a 1v1 and they don’t know how to get out of it, it will feel unfair when another player comes and tells them how to escape. It completely nullifies the standards of a fair 1v1. That’s just my two cents tho...
I won’t do her idea, I don’t want to make this not fun

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Ik I’m late but 20 seconds is actually a lot of time for someone like Azumi to figure out a way to protect herself from the technique, which she did. The time the fire took to spread seems to be the technique’s downfall.

I do agree. However, as Souldemon said, it’s a weaker variant. There are stronger ones that require more energy, and I bet they are faster and more deadly

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
All of my ideas going through my brain are good... but they seem to be either a, weak, or b, able to kill kiro. It’s hard to find a middle ground

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Not for fairness but I don’t want to get angry because Kiro does something like a substitution cuz it’s the only way to block it or something

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don’t want to succumb to my past mistakes like with Iron Maiden. Also I’m still unclear how he dodged that, but it’d probably be unfair if I knew or some reason like that so I don’t know

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I deleted my post, currently about 51%. Also that reminds me, so unless you have something like jinchuriki or curse mark it’s impossible for regain chakra in battle? That’s why I understood from your earlier statement about having to rest for hours or something

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don’t understand while you all keep important information from me. If I were to list some things I don’t like about this RP, which are very few dw, it would be the amount of times you guys pull that stunt xD

I deleted my post, currently about 51%. Also that reminds me, so unless you have something like jinchuriki or curse mark it’s impossible for regain chakra in battle? That’s why I understood from your earlier statement about having to rest for hours or something

Pretty much. Unless you have reserves on you, like Kiba’s clan had those pills.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’m not gonna lie, I would’ve preferred having this information beforehand. I thought of it as in the storm games where you can recover chakra pretty quickly by doing a hand seal or something, this definitely gives Kiro a large advantage. Not even counting the fact he already has the advantage of the curse mark itself

@SoulDemon

Ouchh...no wonder that’s a last resort technique. Heck of a drawback.

I’m not gonna lie, I would’ve preferred having this information beforehand. I thought of it as in the storm games where you can recover chakra pretty quickly by doing a hand seal or something, this definitely gives Kiro a large advantage. Not even counting the fact he already has the advantage of the curse mark itself

Hashima has power on her side, just like gaara had. That’s what made him strong. It’s not just about chakra reserves its about using your abilities that you have to overwhelm or beat an enemy. Hashima is in a SWAMP. A SWAMP! There are thousands of things you could do with mud from a mud rich place like that.

You only did it once, but still it led to Raiku’s failure. Though it sort of makes sense why you kept it. I don’t understand why people like retro keep secrets and now souls

Pretty simple really, wanting to conceal their strong techniques ahead of time do that their enemy can have a lower chance of countering it when met with it

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It’s not just about chakra reserves its about using your abilities that you have to overwhelm or beat an enemy.
I didn’t mention it before because my counters but I’ll admit it, unless you’re like Kyu, Kiro is very difficult to overwhelm. I sort of fell Tomiko’s/Godjacob’s frustration because he “had the perfect counters.” Though I guess it’s sort of me complimenting how good at not losing Retro is