• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BRUH ITS OK RAIKU IS OUR NARUTO
Naruto was just a bi-product of the system. It’s all just a set up for Boruto. Sure, Naruto creates temporary peace, but with same ninja system, it won’t last forever. And as you can see in Boruto, the peace has ended and the cycle of hate has begun again. Kawaki wants to end the way of the ninja because his belief is like Kiro’s in the fact that the system is a failure in its self. The cycle will continue unless the system is changed. But that’s just a theory tho...

Naruto was just a bi-product of the system. It’s all just a set up for Boruto. Sure, Naruto creates temporary peace, but with same ninja system, it won’t last forever. And as you can see in Boruto, the peace has ended and the cycle of hate has begun again. Kawaki wants to end the way of the ninja because his belief is like Kiro’s in the fact that the system is a failure in its self. The cycle will continue unless the system is changed. But that’s just a theory tho...

Like I said, we need characters with multiple views on things. We need idealists like Naruto and we need cynical characters like Kiro. And we need nut cases like Hidan. Just to balance it all our XD

"Fires several massive fireballs"

"Loses some chakra"

But pretty good stuff. I'll see if I can think of a more inventive counter/escape to it rather than using substitution. But Taiyo has really turned up the heat on Azumi.

Still in school, be out to post ASAP.

Kiro is not dead.
@Nebulix I guess you can have Hashima react by believing she won or something. I don’t really mind what you do. You could even have her open the mud to check if she actually got Kiro. Just don’t have Hashima just know that Kiro is still alive for some random reason cuz that would ruin the suspense. Also, Kiro did take some damage so don’t worry about that.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kiro is not dead.
@Nebulix I guess you can have Hashima react by believing she won or something. I don’t really mind what you do. You could even have her open the mud to check if she actually got Kiro. Just don’t have Hashima just know that Kiro is still alive for some random reason cuz that would ruin the suspense. Also, Kiro did take some damage so don’t worry about that.
I'll make sure she doesn't know for any random reasons, giving me an advantage and satisfying your wishes

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He keeps on being loyal to the village despite it's alliance to Orochimaru, which makes him an enemy to all of the "good guys" or Confederationists that want to beat Orochimaru. also means he's now allied to the sound four and kin

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kin will be tailed beast mode for most of the time right? If Taiyo even stands against her for more than a few seconds it would be near legendary, even if he does that jutsu.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Tailed beast mode? I thought we said that is removed in this canon.

If you mean the tailed beast cloak then yes, she can use that extraordinarily well. But she can only barley do the one tailed cloak, and even then she goes ballistic and can’t do tactics

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Not sure where you heard that. But they have hide cloaked modes, that combined with the revived 3 kages and Orochimaru himself should be enough. If not, he may have to resort to the full modes

So, Soul, are you just gonna ignore the water hand trying to grab you and the kunai targeted at your clones? Making a prep post for your big finale is fine and all but I am just curious.