• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nah, not at all XD

Just seems skewed heavily in favor of darker characters. Which is just a bit of a bummer to me personally. And I say this with Azumi being my main OC. I'm just all about some semblance of balance which is gonna be rocked in one side very quickly and may not ever tip back.
I hope the good side loses. Not like it affects my OC’s that much

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Wellllllll Kill all Xenos that attack any mist or threaten to. Maybe a chaotic neutral but still.

He’s no Orochimaru or Zaku if that’s what you mean. He wants to be left alone XD

FOR THE LEAST TIME ITS XENOPHOBIA AND ONLY KILL IF PROVOKED

Kai attacked a guy with the intent to kill because some guy dared to say "hey I personally don't think you should think that you are better than anyone or others are worthless because of where you or they come from."

Not much provocation there.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kai attacked a guy with the intent to kill because some guy dared to say "hey I personally don't think you should think that you are better than anyone or others are worthless because of where you or they come from."

A paragraph before that Katsuo was insulting him and his village. Kai then gave a single warning for him to stop and he kept going. Also it was planned ahead of time as the clone had bombs in it

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

That is extremely provoking

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't. A good story needs heroes and villains. Protagonists and Antagonists. It you remove one or make one ineffectual than the story itself suffers.
Do you really want me to just have all my OC’s except Saizo and Yukimaru be on the good side and just he Kage level for fun or something? Raiku’s goal over 90% on this RP is to kill orochimaru and danzo, the “Good” guys will be fine

Do you really want me to just have all my OC’s except Saizo and Yukimaru be on the good side and just he Kage level for fun or something? Raiku’s goal over 90% on this RP is to kill orochimaru and danzo, the “Good” guys will be fine

Nah, I don't want anyone to change sides. Unless it is organic and fits the flow of the RP. Nobody should switch just to meet "quotas" of morality.

In the end, I'll remain hopeful but skeptical. If I am proven wrong than fair enough, I was just paranoid XD.

If I am not then a story about evil guys fighting evil guys with no good guys having any success and being stepped over to hype up the evil factions even more that is one I will contribute my best effort to but not one I'll enjoy as much. Personally.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The funny part is it’s all good cuz of what you hate, most of the stuff that make him so powerful is just cuz he’s an uchiha

It can’t come to that cuz you guys have Raiku, it’s simple you always win if you have Raiku.

Raiku our only hope...and failed the first exam XD

I kid of course. I don't like the idea of the good guy's best hope being an Uchiha Savior. But it's something to better their odds. However slim they end up being.

What are the odds that naruto, a kid who couldn’t grasp the ability to even shadow clone right would be able to take down pain, madara, and eventually kaguya?

Pretty high when you consider his full backstory and his heritage actually XD

Problem is we don't have a Naruto-like character. The two candidates (Tomiko and Yasu) have failed already when they tried to fight for what was right and give it their all. Yasu is more than likely a neutral and Tomiko doesn't have a tailed beast or the benefit of being a reincarnation of a ninja demi-god XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Pretty high when you consider his full backstory and his heritage actually XD

Problem is we don't have a Naruto-like character. The two candidates (Tomiko and Yasu) have failed already when they tried to fight for what was right and give it their all. Yasu is more than likely a neutral and Tomiko doesn't have a tailed beast or the benefit of being a reincarnation of a ninja demi-god XD
If you really think you need a jinchuriki that’s super pure hearted to win this war then you’re just gonna have to get that eight tails

If you really think you need a jinchuriki that’s super pure hearted to win this war then you’re just gonna have to get that eight tails

Well, I'd hope to not need that. Tomiko's plan to get strength doesn't requite that. Golems and possibly gates. If she can recover from the physical and emotional beating Kiro gave her first XD

Who does have the 8 Tails BTY?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
These are the list of people who are in the confederation and union based of village and what they’ve said, if I’m wrong or I missed people please correct me
Union: (bad guys or with orochimaru)
Taiyo
Katsuo
Sakura
Chikao
Shizi
Kilka
Ryo
Haru
Suzuki
Kazekage
Kai
Danzo
Orochimaru
Kidomaru
Kin
Yukimaru
Madoka
Sakon and Ukon
Jirobo
Tayuya
Zaku
Kabuto
Confederation: (Good guys, against Orochimaru)
Jiraiya
Onoki
Mei
Tsunade
Itachi
Kakashi
Raiku
Hashima
Tomiko
Kanshi (technically)
Tsuki
Kenji
Lako
Neutral:
Azumi
Sagiso
Yasu
Wushu

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
So yes we have 13 good guys including 1 jinchuriki who is blood thirsty. Meanwhile bad guys:
20 and 3 jinchurikis. 5 neutrals and they have 2 jinchurikis. I don’t know how we ended up with 3 left.

Last edited:
Remind me again why the Kazekage is with Orochimaru here? They were allies with Konoha in canon and it's only when Orochimaru killed their leader and pretended to be him that he got Suna to aid Oto. And once that lie was discovered, they switched back to Konoha's side in a flash.