• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The bad part is that I have school tomorrow so I can’t reply until like 2 pm for shen so just convert that to ur time. Also do you guys just see me as the baby of the group or something?

Kiro could just say no. What are they going to do? Attack him again? If it didn’t work the first time it won’t work the second
Then what’s the point of the tradition if every man they try to get decides to say no?
I....I don’t know. Lol. Maybe that’s why they are a small village
Also @kyuukestu can you plz clarify this for us about Sagisō’s village.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’d prefer the term: Improvisive Procrastinator. Missed a school project cuz of today, looks I’m getting an f for my group xD

This tournament is depressing XD. Smug was the closest thing we had to a good guy here and now he is out. That means we either hard darker characters or neutrals. The entire thing is bleek and kinda depressing. It's like if Naruto flat out lost to Neji in round 1.

Also @kyuukestu can you plz clarify this for us about Sagisō’s village.
They're an Amazonian village composed entirely of Women. They're quite powerful considering they've got ninja capable of going toe to toe with Jiraiya in his peak. The custom is for women of age to go out and find husbands strong enough to defeat them, after which the Husbands will be brought back to the village to marry the kunoichi they defeat in hopes of creating strong female heirs. Either the kunoichi will leave with her 'husband' or the husband will get ditched after he's finished the baby making part. There are no men in the village after all.

This is kinda troublesome for the future though. All the "good guy" OCs seem objectively weaker than the anti-villain/villain OCs (To this point, we'll see how the other matches go) which is gonna create a power imbalance when we get to factions and stuff.

Still, fight was amazing. Good stuff the both of you should be proud.

Well, this should not be a story where the bad guys have the power advantage over the "heroic characters" from beginning to end. Not much drama and gives an overall depressing mood XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well, this should not be a story where the bad guys have the power advantage over the "heroic characters" from beginning to end. Not much drama and gives an overall depressing mood XD

Most of the jinchurki characters, Jenna, Raiku, Yasu, Hashima, Madoka, and several others are on the ‘good’ side. I think that’s a lot.

Yasu and Madoka both have lost to Zaku alone. Hashima could lose to Kiro along with Tomiko (Though that match is still up in the air) and Orochimaru has two Jinchuriki. Not to mention reanimated Kage and other powerful famed ninja. And then there's Akatsuki of course.

Hm I see your point. Good thing there’s a lot of evolution our characters could have. Plus the possible 8th tailed jinchurki. Also you guys have Itachi added to your side and the currently alive Uchiha clan on the good side

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
B-but I didn’t. Also if there’s not drama with your OC’s, then I’m not the problem nor is the fact that the “evil” side is stronger as I have plenty of drama.

This is kinda troublesome for the future though. All the "good guy" OCs seem objectively weaker than the anti-villain/villain OCs (To this point, we'll see how the other matches go) which is gonna create a power imbalance when we get to factions and stuff.

Still, fight was amazing. Good stuff the both of you should be proud.
Sagisō is an anti-hero...sorta, she's more of a free-spirit, so she'll do more or less as she pleases.

Hm I see your point. Good thing there’s a lot of evolution our characters could have. Plus the possible 8th tailed jinchurki. Also you guys have Itachi added to your side and the currently alive Uchiha clan on the good side

Which is gonna be corrected by your side soon enough XD.

I just don't see how the good guys compete. The bad OCs are gonna evolve to and they already have big advantages over the heroic characters. And good guys are gonna drop in this story such as most of the Uchiha Clan.

But! The good guys are currently winning. They have an alliance of good guy village’s, including the leaf which has 2 sannin and a multitude of allies, including being the strongest village. So you guys start on the high ground, it’s all about keeping that ground

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Which is gonna be corrected by your side soon enough XD.

I just don't see how the good guys compete. The bad OCs are gonna evolve to and they already have big advantages over the heroic characters. And good guys are gonna drop in this story such as most of the Uchiha Clan.
Are you calling my OC’s weak? I’m not afraid to show you their op sides if that’s what you want

But! The good guys are currently winning. They have an alliance of good guy village’s, including the leaf which has 2 sannin and a multitude of allies, including being the strongest village. So you guys start on the high ground, it’s all about keeping that ground

Our OCs are getting their butts handed to them. Which is the main concern. And that "advantage" is gonna shift in a flash with this invasion.

Our OCs are getting their butts handed to them. Which is the main concern. And that "advantage" is gonna shift in a flash with this invasion.

I doubt both sannin will die in the invasion, and that’s to say the sound doesn’t lose any people either. Also, it’s about matchups really. Madoka could have fought literally anyone else and done much better. Same for Yasu

Are you calling my OC’s weak? I’m not afraid to show you their op sides if that’s what you want

Nah, not at all XD

Just seems skewed heavily in favor of darker characters. Which is just a bit of a bummer to me personally. And I say this with Azumi being my main OC. I'm just all about some semblance of balance which is gonna be rocked in one side very quickly and may not ever tip back.