• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I’d hate to see the final exams cut short. That’s what I hated in the anime. I would like to see how this plays out, weather I win or lose doesn’t matter. I’d like to see in practicality who will when by their own merit

or you could be like Katsuo and come at her with the intent to kill her. Can't marry a corpse :blush:

Though in that case, I'll dish out some killing blows aswell.
Does Katsuo know that if she remains alive, he’ll have to marry her? I don’t think Katsuo is really trying to kill her. Plus, Kiro respects women as well and wouldn’t try to kill her for such a petty reason. Kiro would rather forfeit the match than kill someone just cuz he doesn’t feel ready to get into that type of relationship. But Zaku on the other hand...

Does Katsuo know that if she remains alive, he’ll have to marry her? I don’t think Katsuo is really trying to kill her. Plus, Kiro respects women as well and wouldn’t try to kill her for such a petty reason. Kiro would rather forfeit the match than kill someone just cuz he doesn’t feel ready to get into that type of relationship. But Zaku in the other hand...

Que the 10 minutes punching of Sakura lol. Kiro could just say no. What are they going to do? Attack him again? If it didn’t work the first time it won’t work the second

Azumi: If you really respected women you would give it everything you have to win showing her true respect as a fellow competitor.

In truth this id amusing. Regardless of how it goes Sagiso is gonna have her hands full.
I was thinking about that possible thought earlier. Even then, what if a possible scenario end up where Kiro has the chance to deliver the finishing blow. That’s a life changing choice right there. Does he knock her out and have to go through all the other stuff. A part of Kiro would think that with the path he wants to take, it would not be suitable for someone else to be there with him. For Sagisō’s sake, should he just forfeit right there or does he go through with finishing her to prove to the clan that abandoned him that they were wrong to leave him and that he is a threat to be watched out for? Tough choices...

I was thinking about that possible thought earlier. Even then, what if a possible scenario end up where Kiro has the chance to deliver the finishing blow. That’s a life changing choice right there. Does he knock her out and have to go through all the other stuff. A part of Kiro would think that with the path he wants to take, it would not be suitable for someone else to be there with him. For Sagisō’s sake, should he just forfeit right there or does he go through with finishing her to prove to the clan that abandoned him that they were wrong to leave him and that he is a threat to be watched out for? Tough choices...

Well, let's fist see if you and Sagiso win your matches before we worry about that scenario. No guarantees this match even happens.

Killmonger? Last time I checked Kiro’s not a thug that gets rap music playing every time he walks somewhere lol
Not that part obviously lel. His personality and backstory in a way. Like Killmonger, Kiro will become driven by vengeance for what they did to his father. Soon the vengeance becomes more than just revenge when Kiro realizes the only way to stop the cursed cycle of hate is to just kill his own clan. Even since before the times of Madara, the Uchiha were driven by pure hate. The Cuop is also a result of hate. If the Uchiha don’t die off, their hate will continue for generations. Why not just kill them all right now? Kiro has the same belief as his father that the Uchiha need to stop with the hate, but instead of it being peaceful, Kiro will believe that they have to be killed off in order for their hate to stop. Don’t be surprised if the first thing Kiro says to Fugaku is too give him control of the Uchiha. They’re some more similarities but I just haven’t highlighted them yet.

Huh, never thought of it like that. In that case they are very similar. A very believable backstory for Kiro especially when you put it like that.

I just don’t like killmonger nor that movie

Zaku is heavily damaged, but his upper body has strength left over, at least a bit. Meanwhile his curse mark seemed to be slightly growing under his neck, lightly feeding him tastes of energy

Zaku is heavily damaged, but his upper body has strength left over, at least a bit. Meanwhile his cursenark seemed to be slightly growing under his neck, lightly feeding him tastes of energy

Does the Curse Mark give you a boost when you are this drained? Sasuke was reduced to a cripple when he overexerted himself against Gaara and the Curse Mark paralyzed him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If Kiro can substain LCM for a good amount of time without curse mark I’ll be quite surprised, even more if he uses sharingan as it nearly always began to appear when sasuke used his sharingan

Does the Curse Mark give you a boost when you are this drained? Sasuke was reduced to a cripple when he overexerted himself against Gaara and the Curse Mark paralyzed him.

I think your confused. He tried to isolate and stop the curse mark. Fighting it leads to pain and suffering. Using it like he did the first time even rose him out of his unconscious state right into battle. I’d argue to say it’s the polar opposite of that claim

Ok but can you post?
Ik sorry but I think I’m gonna call it a night. It’s already late and with everything that’s happened, I’m gonna have to rethink a lot for my response. I’m tired and my mental state isn’t ready to write a detailed post to its full potential in order to accommodate for everything we’ve discussed. So I hope you understand Nebby. Trust me, you’ll get a really quality post tomorrow.