• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@SoulDemon

If you wanted to grab Azumi's umbrella, kick her in the gut and send her for a ride. I'm cool with that. Creative way to use her weapon against her. Though I would have liked if you didn't well...force the hits and actions in against Azumi.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It makes it easier for the jutsu to appear in the first place, reaching all the way over to him standing and covering his entire body is hard unless he’s in the mud

Just use language like "Taiyo aimed to grab the tip of the umbrella." and "Taiyo launched a kicked aimed at Azumi's gut with the intent to stun her."

Basically give your intent and I can decide what Azumi would realistically be able to do against it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Besides I could easily use the reasoning of Hashima studying on whether or not what’s happening is Genjutsu to remove it

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Or you can just surrender like Hashima suggests. This used up quite a bit of chakra so my chances of winning has significantly decreased

I’ll go back to my old post and you can do lightning armor or something. Or substitution, though I find that lame
I think the most of us can agree that the genjustsu is the best idea. In fact, it doesn’t matter if she figures it out or not. The genjutsu would’ve already stopped the attack. Kiro would still take some damage from the kunai and shuriken. As an added bonus, you could write the torture Kiro receives in the genjutsu. I hereby give you permission to brutally murder Kiro in a genjutsu.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I asked if the Iron Maiden and all those ninja tools were overkill, nobody got mad, now it’s all a Genjutsu or something and I get mad, retro is mad cuz I exploded the bombs, I also got mad because substitution is lame, Retro says he must do substitution or Genjutsu or armor to live, I say lightning armor is ok but I’m also scared that I might not have enough to deal with it because gets sati it will end the fight in two seconds

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also everything about the ninja world is unfair, why do you think I’m ok with nearly killing kiro if it means he might surrender?

Also, does anyone else here have a say in the matter? Ik it’s our battle but it would help if we had some extra help to solve this dilemma.
You can cast a Jutsu and shatter the mud casing. Because its hardened its also a bit brittle, and an Iron Maiden attack is a sure kill if it lands. You can probably come out with a few puncture wounds and Kiro will be injured but free from the jutsu.

I asked if the Iron Maiden and all those ninja tools were overkill, nobody got mad, now it’s all a Genjutsu or something and I get mad, retro is mad cuz I exploded the bombs, I also got mad because substitution is lame, Retro says he must do substitution or Genjutsu or armor to live, I say lightning armor is ok but I’m also scared that I might not have enough to deal with it because gets sati it will end the fight in two seconds
Iron Maiden and Lightning Armor are both overkill, that’s why I’m saving mine until it’s absolutely necessary cuz I don’t want to have Kiro just storm through the rest of the exams. Plus it’s extremely risky and the only genin who can handle it is probably Sagisō.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Iron Maiden and Lightning Armor are both overkill, that’s why I’m saving mine until it’s absolutely necessary cuz I don’t want to have Kiro just storm through the rest of the exams. Plus it’s extremely risky and the only genin who can handle it is probably Sagisō.
The more you say about how op lightning armour is the more I want to shit on it

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Because its hardened its also a bit brittle, and an Iron Maiden attack is a sure kill if it lands.
THATS WHY I FING REMOVED THE SPIKES PART IN THE GOD DAMN FIRST PLACE. Also the point of it hardening is to immobilize the opponent, if it could be broken out of with a jutsu so easily then wtf is the point of it hardening?