• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And now we have turned into a like debate.

In any event. Matches are going pretty well. Though what is the plan when we cut down the number? Will there still be four sections or do they compress down as we go along?

Kudos @Mystic Zander I wasn't expecting to get attacked through my rotation.
377120857090293760.png

Yasu knew he didn't have time or chakra to perform another neutralization, not like it would stop the bullet-like wind projectile. There was only one way to minimize damage here.

"Wind Style: Gale Palm!"

Yasu rose his arm, a violent cyclone of wind spinning inwards towards his palm. The wind was strong enough to pull objects towards, but not strong enough to take the air bullet completely off course.

Sacrifices must be made! I can't lose!

The wind circling inwards drew the air bullet closer to Yasu's hand. He shifted his body over while keeping his hand in place, and-

Thuft!

The air bullet ripped a hole clean through Yasu's hand, a good sized chunk missing from his palm. He winced, but he kept moving forward. There was no way he would give up after a little bit of pain.

Perseverance is how ruthless one can be to oneself... but this... well, Yasu's certainly ruthless enough...

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Ohh okay I wasn’t receiving notifications for that for a while. But now that I am... i must say...
Yasu knew he didn't have time or chakra to perform another neutralization, not like it would stop the bullet-like wind projectile. There was only one way to minimize damage here.

"Wind Style: Gale Palm!"

Yasu rose his arm, a violent cyclone of wind spinning inwards towards his palm. The wind was strong enough to pull objects towards, but not strong enough to take the air bullet completely off course.

Sacrifices must be made! I can't lose!

The wind circling inwards drew the air bullet closer to Yasu's hand. He shifted his body over while keeping his hand in place, and-

Thuft!

The air bullet ripped a hole clean through Yasu's hand, a good sized chunk missing from his palm. He winced, but he kept moving forward. There was no way he would give up after a little bit of pain.

This was METAL