• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still kinda quick even if he did establish damage. Like Tomiko countering Kiro's Genjutsu the post after he cast it by cutting herself.

A classic action of a past mistake, do people just not learn from the past? That's a near perfect example of like with Tomiko, you take damage and you describe it, and then in your next sentence it appears as if you never had any damage in the first place.

Tomiko is feeling the effect of that battle now. She's a near cripple and broken emotionally. And she still lost in the end. Believe me I do have some regrets of that fight but in the end it worked out for the best.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Tomiko is feeling the effect of that battle now. She's a near cripple and broken emotionally. And she still lost in the end. Believe me I do have some regrets of that fight but in the end it worked out for the best.
Taiyo didn't seem to show the same consequences as Tomiko currently is.