• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Nah, I honestly am looking for a more reasonable explanation that he managed not to die from it. Like for an example: using a jutsu to help nullify the effects, or dampen it, instead of relying on armor that would have been obliterated.

Just to make more logical sense. For example, Madoka faced this technique before, and found a reasonable way to endure it

Nah, I honestly am looking for a more reasonable explanation that he managed not to die from it. Like for an example: using a jutsu to help nullify the effects, or dampen it, instead of relying on armor that would have been obliterated.

Just to make more logical sense. For example, Madoka faced this technique before, and found a reasonable way to endure it

Go with this.

Ok, after some heavy thinking, I’ve came up with an idea for who Kiro’s dad was. It’s kind of complicated though so I’ll explain. Kiro’s father was actually Fugaku’s best friend. However, their relationship started going off track when Kiro’s father, Zai (I couldn’t think of anything) didn’t agree with with Fugaku on the Cuop D’etat planned so many years ago. He believed there was a more peaceful way to do this instead of going through such means. Once Fugaku found out about the relationship Kiro’s father had gotten into with a woman from the Mist, Fugaku believed that Zai had gotten to soft. He immediately denied Zai’s request to bring Kiro and his mother to the Leaf and instead put Zai on house arrest. Once Fugaku had found out Zai had fled to the Hidden Mist and had plans to warn the Hokage of the Cuop, Fugaku inadvertently caused Zai’s death by branding him as a rogue ninja in order for him to be captured. Instead, the Mist operatives killed Zai before he could return to the Lead.

However, it’s not like Fugaku wanted Zai dead, in fact, he regrets the way everything turned out. As for Kiro, Fugaku believed that the Mist had killed him as well and as a result, never told the other Uchiha members of his existence.

I think this helps leads into Kiro’s twisted motive of destroying the clan. Unlike his father, Kiro’s beliefs will be different and more brutal. Especially with corruption from Orochimaru and even possibly Danzo. While his father wanted the Uchiha to come to peaceful with their position, Kiro will decide that the Uchiha will always succumb to hate and should therefore be eradicated. The curse of the Uchiha will be lifted through their blood...

"He quickly sent a wave of fire at Azumi, succeeding the explosive tags as well, he then fired some small fireballs."

So, just to clarify, your character fired a wave of fire. Hid some explosive tags in said fire and then fired some fireballs all in succession? Just want to make sure I got this right.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Rip the whole point of being in the mud in the first place XD it was meant to conceal herself but whatever. I mean, how would he know it was mud style by just the hand seals she used tho?

Just looked up mud swimming, people do that in real life. what makes hashima so special here?
I don’t know how else to tell you this but Kiro made an estimated guess. Not everyone can swim in the mud the way Hashima did plus using handsigns before even going under can lead one to assume that the handsigns are connected to Hashima going into the mud.

Personally, I would've tried plugging those implants in Zaku's arms and then hope the recoil blew his arms off or something (Not likely but I can hope). Might be difficult to do if you're not a Hyūga who can jam chakra into the Chakra point to disrupt the jutsu. Though, I assume even without being as precise as a Hyūga, jamming chakra into an opponents jutsu is likely to mess something up anyway.

Personally, I would've tried plugging those implants in Zaku's arms and then hope the recoil blew his arms off or something (Not likely but I can hope). Might be difficult to do if you're not a Hyūga who can jam chakra into the Chakra point to disrupt the jutsu. Though, i assume even without being as precise as a Hyūga jamming chakra into an opponents jutsu is likely to mess something up anyway.

AKA the Shino approach.

It sucks, cause Zaku winning is kinda dark and Yasu winning would serve the plot better. But as you said logically Zaku is a good counter to Yasu.

Though we are running short on good guys. All the darker characters might advance which is kinda gloomy. Yasu was the closest to a Naruto character we have and he could be out in the first round.