• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I AM SORRY!!!

I'm working on it, had to finish a DMA assignment. Probably scarified a letter grade on it TBH with all the procrastination I've done on here XD

Nah it's no big deal. Really it was more of an exaggeration.

I'll have it done ASAP. Just gotta learn some more self control in the future to not be sucked into Pokecharms so I don't delay assignments I need to get done. Just feel bad leaving you all hanging when you are counting in me is all.

Alright got it in. Gave a bare bones description but each of you is free to play with your filed and what features it has however you see fit. Any questions or concerns let me know and I will edit if needed.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh boy, which will it be? Katsuo or Zaku? I honestly think she could beat both of them. As for Kiro, Azumi will be a tough obstacle... if she beats Taiyo. How ironic would it be if Sagisō ended up facing Kiro in the finals tho. Even then, if Kiro finds out about her village, he’ll probably try and throw the match. xD
Mei: Ohoho~ finally getting yourself a wife, I see.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
According to the third databook, if an Uchiha and a Hyuga were to mate, the result would be a person with both sharingan and the byakugan on different eyes. However, Raiku won't fight Sagiso unless Sagiso wins and she challenges him or something.

According to the third databook, if an Uchiha and a Hyuga were to mate, the result would be a person with both sharingan and the byakugan on different eyes. However, Raiku won't fight Sagiso unless Sagiso wins and she challenges him or something.
I brought Raiku up as a joke lel. Like you know how Sagisō’s village tradition is to mate with the person who beats them. If they try to kidnap Kiro, he’ll probably try to trick them into going after Raiku instead unless Sagisō is the one going after him.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I think it would be better to see it in action, that way no one can counter it ahead of time.

Also, I’m not sure about changing her name, however. You can make Jenna her middle name and out the desired name as her real one, to avoid confusion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I brought Raiku up as a joke lel. Like you know how Sagisō’s village tradition is to mate with the person who beats them. If they try to kidnap Kiro, he’ll probably try to trick them into going after Raiku instead unless Sagisō is the one going after him.
By the way, when’s kiro gonna reach the space?

That technique never hit anything in canon. We don't know what it could really do beyond just be an air blast with more power.

Actually....

Attachments

• 09F7982F-D862-4845-A1E1-7C88B20D6E6F.png
    09F7982F-D862-4845-A1E1-7C88B20D6E6F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
Just roll with it man. Wind and sonic are basically the same thing and that combined with armor should be enough. Besides he still got a nasty scar from it so it's not like he no sold it.

And not to mention Sakura tanked multiple (Albeit weaker) blasts from Zaku. So a stronger ninja with some protection should be able to survive.

Just roll with it man. Wind and sonic are basically the same thing and that combined with armor should be enough. Besides he still got a nasty scar from it so it's not like he no sold it.

And not to mention Sakura tanked multiple (Albeit weaker) blasts from Zaku. So a stronger ninja with some protection should be able to survive.

She never got hit by that move though, Which desolated their entire battle ground. I’ll roll with it, but it seems like all my big moves I do weather Zaku or Kai seemed to be a bit underplayed