• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry about the wait. I was conflicted on how I should have Kiro respond to Sagisō. He could’ve either spoken up against her words or just stay quiet and allow her to speak. It might’ve been interesting to have seen Kiro and Sagisō make an enemy out of each other but I wanted to try something and instead have Kiro respond in a non aggressive way to someone other than Kai and see what happens. In the end, Kiro actually showed a glimpse of what sets him apart from the other Mist genin.

I'll post later tonight. Got to finish this DMA assignment that is physically killing me.

Also, what if Sagiso lost to a female? Does the rule of her village only apply to male ninja? (I assume it does, but just want to be sure.)
Ahaha~ I think it only applies to males since the aim is to bear strong female children to increase to the population of the village, but I guess kidnapping a wife also increases the population of the village. Might go both ways, haven't really decided yet.

Oh boy, which will it be? Katsuo or Zaku? I honestly think she could beat both of them. As for Kiro, Azumi will be a tough obstacle... if she beats Taiyo. How ironic would it be if Sagisō ended up facing Kiro in the finals tho. Even then, if Kiro finds out about her village, he’ll probably try and throw the match. xD

Oh boy, which will it be? Katsuo or Zaku? I honestly think she could beat both of them. As for Kiro, Azumi will be a tough obstacle... if she beats Taiyo. How ironic would it be if Sagisō ended up facing Kiro in the finals tho. Even then, if Kiro finds out about her village, he’ll probably try and throw the match. xD
Whut, are you saying my dear Sagisō isn't adorably irresistible!?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Time for Zaku to que this again lol:

Attachments

• 78630F88-EB70-40B2-967B-8162BE03EACC.png
    78630F88-EB70-40B2-967B-8162BE03EACC.png
    879.2 KB · Views: 51
Whut, are you saying my dear Sagisō isn't adorably irresistible!?
Yeah, Kiro theoretically could find her attractive but rn his personality won’t allow him to act on any feelings. But it would be interesting to see they’re interactions, especially with Kiro trying to avoid her at all times. But hey, an Uchiha-Hyūga baby would be interesting... someone get Raiku over here as Kiro’s substitute.

Yeah, Kiro theoretically could find her attractive but rn his personality won’t allow him to act on any feelings. But it would be interesting to see they’re interactions, especially with Kiro trying to avoid her at all times. But hey, an Uchiha-Hyūga baby would be interesting... someone get Raiku over here as Kiro’s substitute.
I think that baby would instantly ascend to god-tier. Their eyes would be too OP, defeating everyone with a single glance.