• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
May I ask why Mei is called too much of a pacifist? She's only just trying not to have a pair of young highly emotional ninja of her people start fights on one of her allies nations for petty reasons.

I get by comparison to Kai she is considered more pacifist in nature, but she is not spineless and allows the other nations to walk all over her. Hell she got Kiri out of the bloody mist on her own with no outside support.

Well she is more spineless, not allowing a person who literally bombed the radius around the diplomats to be chased after.

Yeah...Pacifistic to a fault

Should we start today, in let’s say an hour?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Interesting... may I ask what do you have plan for Sagiso for her development? And will she be Union or confederation?

Well in the first place Mei is no Pacifist. she's simply trying to fix the village's image. She'd definitely be willing to take action against those who'd harm the mist. Case in point once she was onboard when they decided to kill Sasuke and Wipe out the Akatsuki.

You really want a list of why Mei sucks? REALLY?

Considering Mei ended the worst era of the Mist's history and brought stability and peace, I would love to know why you think she is the worst XD

Well she is more spineless, not allowing a person who literally bombed the radius around the diplomats to be chased after.

Yeah...Pacifistic to a fault

Should we start today, in let’s say an hour?

Mei said she'd handle it. I actually have a cool idea with an ANBU she brought with her for that. But Zander is not online so I wanted to save it.

Interesting... may I ask what do you have plan for Sagiso for her development? And will she be Union or confederation?
Well, don't want to spoil too much.

She'll be neither. She'll be more like the Root section of Konoha's Anbu, carry out tasks if they're deemed beneficial to the village.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
True but not Kanshi. Once akatsuki comes for him, he’ll probably stop being insane and be normal as far as jinchuriki go.

FYI I should probably focus on my DMA stuff that I've procrastinated on so I might not be ready for the start of the exams. But don't wait on me.

Since I've already delayed myself the least I can do is go make another post to wrap the Mei stuff.

Man, I really don’t want to have to face another of Godjacob’s characters. Especially if Kiro ends up beating Azumi, I’ll feel really bad cuz I basically eliminated two of his best characters... with that said, get this win Taiyo!

Man, I really don’t want to have to face another of Godjacob’s characters. Especially if Kiro ends up beating Azumi, I’ll feel really bad cuz I basically eliminated two of his best characters... with that said, get this win Taiyo!

Don't ever feel afraid to beat my characters. I don't hold offense to that and if I am bested I will avoid making any complaints or scenes about it.

I don't want to ruin the RP or anything by being that guy. I apologize :(

Oh so she’s gonna be... you know what whatever. When you guys shut me down you have no idea how unmotivated I get...

We're not trying to shut you down. Just saying it is gonna be harder then you probably think it would be. It can still work, anything can if you write it the right away.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Who says you’re beating Hashima?! Is she really that fodder? Then against most of my OC’s are...

Haha everyone has to do their best, no matter who their enemy is. I’ll try to start it off shortly. That’s if I can auto Minato

I could either just have Minato start the exams (Since I am making a post anyway.) But if you want to start things off you can auto Minato if you need to.

Though give me a minute. Let me just give Mei her closing line and tell me what you want to do.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It can still work, anything can if you write it the right away.
That’s what you guys don’t understand... even if I’m good, you guys are older and can think of better stuff then me. I’m just a stupid kid, I cant ever think of ways to write out a way to win a challenge you guys give

That’s what you guys don’t understand... even if I’m good, you guys are older and can think of better stuff then me. I’m just a stupid kid, I cant ever think of ways to write out a way to win a challenge you guys give

Well, this does seem to be an issue given kyuu's ideal scenario is for matches to be based on strategy rather than "letting" blows hit like I tend to do and what not and I can say I am not as good a writer as kyuu is. So if our characters fought she'd have a natural advantage.

Still think you can compete and do well. Beat Kiro I say, break the conventions!

That’s the same thoughts characters in Naruto have. But you know the characters that stand out are the ones who think smarter than their age.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Man you guys like Kyuu and Zander and Jacob always think of cool ways and stuff to beat people and things like that... I wish I could be like you guys. I’m just too dumb

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh my GAH shen, not everything is about Kai, can’t you see I’m going through emotional stuff!!! lol but actually tho maybe I should just quit cuz of how much I suck