• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man you guys like Kyuu and Zander and Jacob always think of cool ways and stuff to beat people and things like that... I wish I could be like you guys. I’m just too dumb
It's not like all this stuff just pops outta thin air >~>

Screenshot_29.png

I've got a lot of things to reference, and that's not even counting the number of books I've read.

If you've really got an issue, and want to learn how to have more creative battles then I'm totally willing to help you with it. I've got a convo with @Mystic Zander specifically for discussing how to utilize powers in combat. It's not like we're just so talented strategies just pop into our heads. They've been lying around for a long time and we're just putting them to use.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"You killed nearly everyone I loved. My own family, and then you went against my village and joined an evil power hungry person in his quest for world domination. Why?" Raiku asked, his and Kiro's sword next to each other's throat, his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan awakened.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I wanted an update since you were all like “oh cuz your clan killed my dad” and I was like “but he already knows it wasn’t his clan” and you were all like “oh guess I need to think of some other stuff”

I wanted an update since you were all like “oh cuz your clan killed my dad” and I was like “but he already knows it wasn’t his clan” and you were all like “oh guess I need to think of some other stuff”
Without the necessary character development acquired yet, I don’t really know how to respond. But Kiro will definitely be filled with regret and he would understand why Raiku wants to kill him.