• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I don't get how this invasion proves Kai is "validated" at all. The target is Konoha, not any of the other leaders and what not. And it's not like a surprise attack by a rogue Sannin and his own nation necessarily proves Mei's ideology is wrong. In fact the other Kage lending a hand and helping Minato against them would prove her right that not being a nationalist jerk and having allies is a good thing.

If minato dies, a beacon of hope to mei’s ideology, plus what kai said at the end of another act of aggression would happen. He was saying that in front of the entire diplomatic caravan, it would resonate with a lot when follow through happens

If minato dies, a beacon of hope to mei’s ideology, plus what kai said at the end of another act of aggression would happen. He was saying that in front of the entire diplomatic caravan, it would resonate with a lot when follow through happens

An act of aggression against the Mist. Which this invasion is not focused on or targeted at. That's Kai claiming he is right based on some third-party incident.

We’re not getting two civil wars at the same time. Either a, we’ll do regicide and take over, or b well convince the Kiri council to listen to us instead of her.

I just find it hard to imagine a "lunatic" like Kai getting the kind of support to overturn Mei who is pretty popular as a leader. Especially compared to who she took over from.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
We’re also forgetting the fact that being allies with nations could lead to us getting atttack by the other nations enemies, pretty sure some Kiri Nin wouldn’t want that and will side with us. Also Bloody Mist v2 won’t happen if akatsuki comes to try and take shukaku

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I just find it hard to imagine a "lunatic" like Kai getting the kind of support to overturn Mei who is pretty popular as a leader. Especially compared to who she took over from.
You’re forgetting Kanshi and every other supporter of their political groups. Oh and yes if Jenna doesn’t follow Kanshi he’ll just have to pull a few strings to make her defect.

An act of aggression against the Mist. Which this invasion is not focused on or targeted at. That's Kai claiming he is right based on some third-party incident.

The thing is, Kai doesn’t have that power now. Their are only seeds of xenophobia within the mist. But when their strongest ally’s leader dies, village in chaos, and most likely Kiro ditching to join the attacking force, it’s a heavy sign, not to mention the sound will attack most everyone there, not decrimintaing between leaf and mist. Then, after that, most likely a lot of traction will be gained, as all the influential diplomats were there, odds are a lot will have changed minds

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The thing is, Kai doesn’t have that power now. Their are only seeds of xenophobia within the mist. But when their strongest ally’s leader dies, village in chaos, and most likely Kiro ditching to join the attacking force, it’s a heavy sign, not to mention the sound will attack most everyone there, not decrimintaing between leaf and mist. Then, after that, most likely a lot of traction will be gained, as all the influential diplomats were there, odds are a lot will have changed minds
I think either Kai will win or Kai and Kanshi will come to a compromise.

Seems like quite the jump to make in my opinion. Kai's policy would weaken Kiri all the more, especially if the Akatsuki come for the tailed beast and they had no allies to come to for aid. A nation that has gone through multiple civil wars doesn't just shift to "Elect me cause I hate all foreigners."

And Mei has already improved things compared to the Bloody Mist days, which Kai's policy seems to want to bring back which would not give him majority support. Just saying Kai could be less over emotional and more subtle if he wants to change minds and gain support.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
By the time Raiku arrives, shit might’ve hit the fan already. Even if she’s the most peaceful, a civil war could still break out...
Why would there be a civil war? Also he’ll be there during Konoha’s civil war when it’s noticeable that the confederation is losing. And Kanshi v Kai won’t happen till after it ends, by which then raiku will have left. Also I fail to see how Orochimaru is better xD

Why do you think Raiku’s going there? During all this Mei is still Kage, and she’s the most peaceful one.

Seems like quite the jump to make in my opinion. Kai's policy would weaken Kiri all the more, especially if the Akatsuki come for the tailed beast and they had no allies to come to for aid. A nation that has gone through multiple civil wars doesn't just shift to "Elect me cause I hate all foreigners."

And Mei has already improved things compared to the Bloody Mist days, which Kai's policy seems to want to bring back which would not give him majority support. Just saying Kai could be less over emotional and more subtle if he wants to change minds and gain support.

They don’t know the Akatsuki is a thing really, and are after the tailed beasts. And Kai is young, so he’s going to be emotional compared to adults. He’ll Get more mature as time goes, and the change in the mist (of either faction) won’t be immediate. These things take time

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kai just wants Kiri to be left alone during the war and for Mei to be gone since she’s too pacifistic and doesn’t care if people attack her village members or insult their village which I’m sure a lot of people will agree with. Also you guys are all forgetting that this is after Kanshi gets support, and both of their forces combined are over half Kiri’s Ninja I think

Kai just wants Kiri to be left alone during the war and for Mei to be left since she’s too pacifistic and doesn’t care if people attack her village members or insult their village which I’m sure a lot of people will agree with.

Mei doesn't believe that. And again, Kai started that fight quite clearly so it was a self-defense act (Katsuo didn't even plan to use the bomb or fight at first. He just gave his opinion.)

and the change in the mist (of either faction) won’t be immediate. These things take time

I agree with this.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OK first of all, nobody cares what Mei thinks, what does that have to do with this? Not trying to be rude, I’m actually curious. Second of all, you still ignore the fact that there’s a lot of people that actually wants their leader to care when somebody insults their village, how’d you like it if somebody just insulted you and the person that you work for doesn’t care?

OK first of all, nobody cares what Mei thinks, what does that have to do with this? Not trying to be rude, I’m actually curious. Second of all, you still ignore the fact that there’s a lot of people that actually wants their leader to care when somebody insults their village, how’d you like it if somebody just insulted you and the person that you work for doesn’t care?

Okay, calm down XD. I'm sorry.

I get the idea and I am not saying it is impossible for Kai to get support. Though again this fight began with Katsuo just saying you shouldn't look down on others based on their national origins. Hardly an insult to Kiri.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’m a mad boi. I ain’t calming down till I get my baby bottle. Also retro that post made me laugh so hard xD
“Uh oh, he didn’t like my post” also I’m sorry I didn’t see it because of jacob

Let I remind you even hitler was elected
Uhuh, and it'd follow the same series of events that'd end with the Mist battered, beaten, and broken.

Oh, that's if they're lucky enough to have not been outright wiped off the face of the ninja world. Ninja's seem to be pretty thorough about their business, they try to kill every last member of whatever group they're attacking. Case in point every ninja clan that was exterminated.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Uhuh, and it'd follow the same series of events that'd end with the Mist battered, beaten, and broken.

Oh, that's if they're lucky enough to have not been outright wiped off the face of the ninja world. Ninja's seem to be pretty thorough about their business, they try to kill every last member of whatever group they're attacking. Case in point every ninja clan that was exterminated.
Are you saying... Jenna should be the next Mizukage?

We’ll see what happens now, won’t we? ;)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I personally think that Kai would suck as Kage, this should be obvious. If Mei stays then she’s too pacifistic. Kanshi is le perfect way for it to prosper. Also Pain and Azumi will lead to even more destruction for ame

May I ask why Mei is called too much of a pacifist? She's only just trying not to have a pair of young highly emotional ninja of her people start fights on one of her allies nations for petty reasons.

I get by comparison to Kai she is considered more pacifist in nature, but she is not spineless and allows the other nations to walk all over her. Hell she got Kiri out of the bloody mist on her own with no outside support.