• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sadly, no because they have to do the political war first... THEN THEYRE GONNA KILL KIRO. But of course they can’t beat Orochimaru... unless they have the entire village and shukaku unleashed

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
"If you say another word Xeno swine, I can guarantee you will not be in any shape to carry on this exam today. A shame, because I’d rather you apes beat each other to death for my amusement, but I can end your pathetic babbling here and now!"

-Kai, someone who is just protecting his wonderful ideals.

From someone attacking his ideals, planned ahead of time to Bomb them by the way:p

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Technically the Mizukage is the most peaceful kage but considering the role that Kanshi and Kai are going to take it might be wise to defect to places like iwa, uzushio, or Kumo.

"If someone were to think they were a superior ninja simply because there from a certain village, they clearly need a reality check.....and, in my opinion, that person would be a disgrace to there village for having such a foolish perspective on the world....but that's just one guys opinion I guess."

-Katsuo

What a monster Katsuo is. Having the audacity to say that you shouldn't think you are superior to others or look down on others based on their national origins. Truly the highlight of Xeno filth.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’m mostly hating on Jenna because she wants to stay as a Genin despite the skill she has. Oh and because she goes completely against my Kiri OC’s ideals

I'm only slightly worried cause I am not sure if you are actually into Kai's ideals/trying to justify them or are just playing it up for laugh XD

Least when Azumi will have her moments of darkness, I do not intend for her to be seen as completely justified XD

I'm only slightly worried cause I am not sure if you are actually into Kai's ideals/trying to justify them or are just playing it up for laugh XD

Least when Azumi will have her moments of darkness, I do not intend for her to be seen as completely justified XD

Oh trust me I’m Into Kai’s ideals. Otherwise I wouldn’t have made them :p

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah true tho, now wait until Orochimaru invades Kohana and Jenna goes full on blood thirsty mode.
Kanshi: THATS THE SIDE I LIKE TO SEE! I'd like to see you face my fellow Jinchuriki! I'll have to find a way to recreate this side of you... I might not have to dispose of my kin.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ironically, Kai's ideals are actually gonna serve Azumi well in the future and he'll play right into her hands.
Raiku: We'll see which sides the Xenophobes will fall right into the hands of.... At least I'm on their side. I wonder how you and me will interact in the future...
Kanshi: WHAT ARE ALL YOU IDIOTS YAPPING ABOUT?! I GOT AN ENTIRE VILLAGE UNDER MY CONTROL AND A TAILED BEAST, YOU GUYS REALLY THINK YOU'RE ALL GONNA PLAY US?!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The only reason Jenna isn't participating in the exams besides it being too late is because she lacks the drive to improve herself, that and she thinks she is outclassed by everyone.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kanshi: Hmm... hey do you think you can get into the Anbu, Jenna? If you really want to get information for our clan, you'd try to become important enough to join them. They're basically our nation's spy force. Of course, you'd probably have to become a Chunin so they will even acknowledge you. But you will have access to a looot more resources....

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah...she isn’t that strong if she didn’t even have a drive to become powerful or even Chunin. If she’s outclassed by everyone she wouldn’t be that much of a bloodthirsty killer
Kanshi: I can show you a way... with my knowledge and your potential, you might be powerful to help take down Orochimaru.
Raiku: *slyly grins* I wonder... Azumi when you try to become a part of the Akatsuki... will you still be loyal to him?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well he starts conflict, she hates all who start conflict, also now I should post more of Jenna on the RP.
But why would he hate him, NOW? when he hasn't done anything yet.
Kanshi: The only way to stop conflict... is to become strong enough. I can help you reach your goal.
Raiku: LOL oh if only you guys knew... yea but if you get over me being traitorous you guys won't be so isolationistic.
Kanshi: AND WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH THAT?! Oh wait I'm not the xenophobe. Yea but if Kai becomes our leader your dead, along with your enemy Kiro

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I actually seriously want Kanshi and Kai to become Raiku's allies after he "betrays" Kiri. But not really... he just isn't part of it anymore. Like he went to another place. He's not an enemy of Kiri...

Kai: if I become Kage, all traitors will be executed without quarter, no Xeno may enter our borders without a blood contract, and we will never stand idle when one of our own is attack! We are the mist, we treat all of our civilians and ninja like family!