• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
No don’t delete your post, because mei hasn’t even done anything until that post. It was assuring.

Also Nebulix, Kai sort of does too. More of like a bewildered “What the hell lady? We are family!” Type thing

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Don't worry, Jenna will likely redeem herself later, she was too angry to notice her kage, the minute she realizes she screwed up, she will be on her knees apologising to her kage, thus is the aggressive part of her personality.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Don't worry, Jenna will likely redeem herself later, she was too angry to notice her kage, the minute she realizes she screwed up, she will be on her knees apologising to her kage, thus is the aggressive part of her personality.
Kanshi: I wish the aggressive side was more blood thirsty. I wonder what side you'll be on during the political conflict... The Xenophobe's... or the Murderer

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Proabably the Xenophobe's she's too passive to murder anyone, but not passive enough to hospitalize someone if she's really angry.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kanshi: expected... most of the yuki clan members are to side with him. Though beware he’s probably more bloodthirsty if a xenos angers him than me. Maybe.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kanshi: I see you wish to be the mizukages side... you may be a problem if you end up being a kage candidate... I might have to dispose of you.... ‘Tis a shame, after all you are of my kin

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Most political conflicts turn into actual conflicts, believe me, as an American, I know all too well about this truth.
Jenna: Wait why?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No, they have a brotherly bond. Kanshi would make an oath to never hurt Kai’s side, even if it’s agaisnt his. Though he would snoop low enough to dispose of his kin given how negative her actions appear to Kanshi

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
"The Xeno filth tried to attack us, our values, trying to even Bomb us! They should know their place, as this violence will not be tolerated! We should put them down or else we’d be made a mockery of!"
-Kai, one to avoid petty conflicts apparently.

Yeahhh he was provoked. Peace and xenophobia unless mist honor or mist itself is attacked

"If you say another word Xeno swine, I can guarantee you will not be in any shape to carry on this exam today. A shame, because I’d rather you apes beat each other to death for my amusement, but I can end your pathetic babbling here and now!"

-Kai, someone who is just protecting his wonderful ideals.