• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Just saying, the Mist village is the worst template to use for a whole "us against them" ultra nationalist idea given that nation is the most self-destructive and filled with civil wars compared to all others XD

That’s why Kai thinks if they stopped fighting amongst themselves they could be unopposed, believing that’s the only thing preventing them from becoming the greatest nation

That’s why Kai thinks if they stopped fighting amongst themselves they could be unopposed, believing that’s the only thing preventing them from becoming the greatest nation

And, well, not being Konoha XD

Seriously, in canon if Konoha wanted to go to war with every other nation I'd think they'd win. Their top tiers are just much stronger than the top tiers of everyone else.

But I get the idea behind Kai's thinking and know it won't go that far in the AU.

Agreed, also Kanshi didn’t go to Konoha, Kai did
But they are both there? Lol

And, well, not being Konoha XD

Seriously, in canon if Konoha wanted to go to war with every other nation I'd think they'd win. Their top tiers are just much stronger than the top tiers of everyone else.

But I get the idea behind Kai's thinking and know it won't go that far in the AU.

Well after the invasion we’ll see about that. Plus the nine tails attack killed more people than in canon.

But as far as his ideology, we’ll see what happens, as xenophobia would rise after an attack on a strong village like the leaf

Well, maybe the arrival of the other kage? We have Minato, Mei and Gaara's dad but Onoki and Raikage have yet to appear. A minor detail, but a passing mention would be good.

Well, maybe the arrival of the other kage? We have Minato, Mei and Gaara's dad but Onoki and Raikage have yet to appear. A minor detail, but a passing mention would be good.

You said in your post those two couldn’t make it? Either way, you control minato and his thoughts on the matter. So the ball is in your court in that area

I feel like this would be a good point for Mei (Or someone) to catch wind of this fight and step in here. Would be pretty cool to see Mei shut this down just to highlight the difference between a Kage and our cast at this point.

Okay, that post was touching Smug. But Tomiko is in the stands and is Yasu not in the waiting room with the competitors? If he left to walk around and I missed it I apologize.