• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You see... the thing with Akatsuki is that he can use it to beat Danzo. The bad part is that he'll instantly become an enemy of Akatsuki once beating Danzo. The good part is that Konohagakure is free. Bad part is he can't beat Akatsuki. We also have the problem of making a feat to join the Akatsuki, cuz being strong isn't enough.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If he can't join Akatsuki, then he doesn't have to be its enemy. Sort of. Akatsuki is basically the enemy of anyone who has a Jinchuriki. It's just now he's less of an enemy. So he's just a normal Confederation dude with EMS is what will happen probably.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What I think of everyone's OC's:
Hidden Rain:
Azumi Noriko - Dope, unpredictable, mysterious

Hidden Sound:
Zaku Abumi @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader - Arrogant, has potential
Kabuto————/-Failed - Dope

Hidden Mist:
Kai Yuki————/-Failed - Best Xenophobe 2018
Kiro Uchiha - Fav OC

Hidden leaf:
Taiyo Akugami - I have grudge
Raiku Uchiha————/-Failed - Normal... for an Uchiha
Shizi Sarutobi————/-Failed - rip
Katsuo Ikeda - dope
Chikao Uchiha————/-Failed - rip
AUSakura. @Godjacob————/-Failed - Potential
Ryo Yamanaka————/-Failed - Potential but idk
Haru Hyuga————/-Failed - first exam fail like raiku
Kilka Nakashima————/-Failed - lol
Keichi Hayate(Didn’t take the exam) - rip

Nadeshiko village:
Sagisō Ajisai - coool

Hidden Sand:
Madoka Tadashi————/-Failed - cool
Hashima Jabi - Mud goddess
Yasu Tsubasa - gl, cool

Hidden Clouds:
Kenji Satoru————/-Failed - rip
Katsuo Ikeda(Technically)
Lako Hatsumi————/-Failed - ?

Hidden stone:
Tomiko Usagi————/-Failed - woah

Other claimed Characters:

Tayuya- godjacob - xD f u
Kidomaru- Nebulix - meh
Kin- six tails - crazy chick
Sakon/Ukon- meh
Kanshi Yuki- 1 tails- nebulix - the other dood
Yukimaru- 3 tails. - Nebulix - water god
Wushu "Wu" Nobu- 5 tails - ?
Orochimaru -shen - evil dood
Saizo Uzumaki - it’s Suzuki
Kazekage- nebulix - interesting
Jenna Yuki - potential

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Fair enough, now, when can the matches begin, I wanna introduce Fire Release: Flashing Burst Style. The early vesrion wil also become a full jutsu later on.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I'm making the Sketch for a Webtoon comic me and my friend might start, so I'll be inactive for a short period of time. Also can we PLEASE get to the final exam, this is how RPs die, I think it would be okay if Lako was slightly late.

For the love of god how many posts have we had today alone? This RP is not gonna die just cause we are not jumping from one key even to another as quickly as some of you want.

Sorry, didn't mean to come off with that tone but that is quite annoying to worry over it "dying" when we are in no danger of that yet.

If this Orochimaru invasion success happens...ohhhh those words Kai said will rip through her ideology, and create a lot of followers in that mindset

I don't get how this invasion proves Kai is "validated" at all. The target is Konoha, not any of the other leaders and what not. And it's not like a surprise attack by a rogue Sannin and his own nation necessarily proves Mei's ideology is wrong. In fact the other Kage lending a hand and helping Minato against them would prove her right that not being a nationalist jerk and having allies is a good thing.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Then again, Mei didn’t exactly stop the blood mist from being a thing. The most influential and powerful clan, the Yuki, amongst other followers and support, including a jinchurki are for this philosophy, she would have to do something to calm them down