• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
She... bruh I’ve used mud Style by making my own before, haven’t you ever read what happens with muddy limbs jutsu?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wait are you talking about the hardening? Bruh she doesn’t have to be in the mud to harden it, she’s like controlling it like water style. Also if it is the hardening, how could Kiro see her doing that through the smoke screen?

Basically what I’m trying to say is that all the puddles of mud are covered by electricity, connected to Kiro’s hand. If Hashima or the mud makes any contact with him, she will be electrocuted. The only safe places are the trees and the ground. And the reason why the mud would electrocute Hashima was because the technique was originally based to work well with liquid. Mud release is a combination of earth and water. That basically means that the liquid inside the mud could still act as a conductor for the electricity, ultimately allowing the electricity to travel through the mud and chaining to whatever the mud is connected to.

*Kinda wants to help nebby and nerf Kiro's attack... but guesses I'll spare Kiro this time*
Nerf my attack? I don’t see why it has to be nerfed. It wasn’t an asspull as I had been setting it up for the majority of the match. As for Nebby’s attack, the only thing Kiro could do to easily get out of the situation is either substitution or lightning armor. I’m most likely gonna do substitution cuz if Kiro did base lightning armor, I’m sorry but the match would be over in an instant. And either way, someone is gonna complain no matter what I do. Like literally, even with the sharingan Kiro can’t defend himself from that cuz even if I said he dodged it, Ik someone will be thinking something. If I do substitution, everyone is gonna be like, “What a loser, he had to use substitution.” My counter to that will be... actually yeah substitution it is. Kiro has enough time to perform it anyway. It’s either that or Kiro dies cuz I do give props to Nebby for that technique.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
How would he even be able to do Substitution Jutsu anyways? He’s immobilized. I can make it so it’s not spikes also

Nerf my attack? I don’t see why it has to be nerfed. It wasn’t an asspull as I had been setting it up for the majority of the match. As for Nebby’s attack, the only thing Kiro could do to easily get out of the situation is either substitution or lightning armor. I’m most likely gonna do substitution cuz if Kiro did base lightning armor, I’m sorry but the match would be over in an instant. And either way, someone is gonna complain no matter what I do. Like literally, even with the sharingan Kiro can’t defend himself from that cuz even if I said he dodged it, Ik someone will be thinking something. If I do substitution, everyone is gonna be like, “What a loser, he had to use substitution.” My counter to that will be... actually yeah substitution it is. Kiro has enough time to perform it anyway. It’s either that or Kiro dies cuz I do give props to Nebby for that technique.
Not nerf as in weak, nerf as in counter it. I haven't really read Nebby's counter-attack so I can't really pass judgment for the rest of your message.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
If you were aiming for Yasu's wrists... I'd say the one on his weak arm gets hits because he can't move it as well, and the other one missed due to the ark he's swinging his blade at.

If we're being honest his one arm is probably gonna become crippled permanently...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
How’s he immobilized? And plz don’t nerf that technique.
The jutsu covers your body, while hardening itself around it and also has spikes to kill you. Though the spikes are a bit overkill... I could remove them if you want. Also I still have multiple shuriken and kunai and explosive bombs coming towards you xD

For reference, this is an Iron Maiden

a018d39a9fd315f02d8d7cbc0f0bf35f.jpg

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
If you were aiming for Yasu's wrists... I'd say the one on his weak arm gets hits because he can't move it as well, and the other one missed due to the ark he's swinging his blade at.

If we're being honest his one arm is probably gonna become crippled permanently...

Neji recovered from two arrows that went straight through his chest, so anything is recoverable here. But trust me I got a plan for what happens to Zaku. You do you. Whatever happens, it me still a fun fight :)

The jutsu covers your body, while hardening itself around it and also has spikes to kill you. Though the spikes are a bit overkill... I could remove them if you want. Also I still have multiple shuriken and kunai and explosive bombs coming towards you xD
No, I won’t allow you to nerf a technique for my sake. I give you props for that technique and Ik that’s also Hashima’s trump card. So no, that technique deserves to be kept the way it is. As for the hardening, Kiro was already standing before Hasima performed the jutsu. As soon as he feels something is off, he could just perform substitution. Now, if Kiro was running low on chakra, he would basically be dead but since he’s barely used any, he has enough chakra to substitute. If you don’t like the substitution idea, I could just have Kiro activate his sharingan and place Hashima into a quick genjutsu. That way I could describe the effects of the technique without it actually happening. Plus, Kiro would also still take some damage instead of none at all due to the shuriken, kunai and explosives.

When was this said xD I only did that attack because he was on the ground
Oml lel, at the end of my post, I said Kiro was standing. Btw, I already copied your original post.

Here:
As soon as she finished replacing some of the mud to makeshift ground, she saw multiple lights come up from the kunai. Though she didn't know what it was she assumed it was an attack and as fast as possible, she unveiled her jutsu.

I guess it's time to pull it out...

Her arms and legs were covered with mud and wind style, and she as soon as the kunai were near her, she utilized the wind chakra as a barrier as she rotated and blocked the lightning style kunai. Before her jutsu could be seen, she got rid of the chakra as she looked around the kunai around her on the ground. That particular version of her jutsu was based of the Hyuga's Clan's palm rotation, but with wind style. As the smoke cleared, she thought Kiro would wonder how she survived her jutsu, but she was surprised to see him on the ground next to the mud.

However, she wouldn't let this opportunity go to waste. As soon as she could, she did hand seals.

"Mud Style: Dirty Iron Maiden!"

The mud immediately bended towards Kiro in an attempt to completely cover his body while hardening, also having spikes on the inside. Meanwhile she was rushing towards him, sending multiple kunai and shuriken with wind style infused, as well as some kunai with bomb tags.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kiro stood up as he continued to hold out the hand that chained together all the electricity. If Hashima was where Kiro thought she was, then Kiro believed the match would soon come to a close.
I’m blind I’m just gonna delete my post and say the lighting kunai headed not where Hashima was

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No the whole point of that post was because I thought he was still on the ground. Besides I’ll admit, I thought of that jutsu on the spot