• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She's not a power hitter in the first place, so I've got no issues with that. Sagisō's more of a light-fighter, which is why she aims for vitals and crippling her opponent with precise strikes. Besides, barely any attacks landed in that last battle so there wouldn't have been much to judge on for 'damage dished out'.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What is the minimum again? 25? Barely passing it lol. welp I expected Sagiso to pass it no matter what cuz Kyuu is probably one of the hardest to beat. Katsuo seemed to have perfect counters lol and she quit technically so... Also I'd say Katsuo's Utility is VEEERY good in case he loses

So! In my eyes, Sagiso has passed to become Chunnin. @Godjacob opinions?

Edit: wrong
I just like how the 2nd highest effectiveness in the exams only nets me a 6/10

*sips tea suspiciously*

Edit: Also despite not landing any real hits, I wouldn't have given such a low power score. Maybe around 6~7. You'd mentioned the chakra clogging of the Hyūga, and it's not like I didn't try to use it, just that Katsuo dodged, much like all my instant kill attacks, and counters.

I would more or less agree with Shen. Though I'd bump up her utility one and bump down her stamina one if I had to judge. She showed she could avoid hits to extend a fight rather than endure hits like say Tomiko or Yasu had done though by that same token she had her chakra run out on her during the battle so that alone showed she doesn't have the greatest stamina.

Though I think she has one of the best displays of ninjutsu and how to use her jutsu out of everyone. She also knew when to give up when she had to which showed she wouldn't push herself silly in a futile effort like others.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
btw are we still doing danzo and orochimaru betray each other? Cuz that seems like it'll make the FSWW pointless and not even really needed.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Rip Shen's dream of having Orochimaru relevant. Him taking on every shinobi nation seems unlikely something he'll come out of alive now that the confederation takes over konoha again and suna stops being under danzo's genjutsu. And the other problem if Danzo kills orochimaru is that he still dies

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well not quite. The mist is more than likley going to get some xenophobic leanings, wanting to stay out of the conflict, then there is finding Orochimaru, plus the fact his nation is growing bigger and bigger.

Well not quite. The mist is more than likley going to get some xenophobic leanings, wanting to stay out of the conflict, then there is finding Orochimaru, plus the fact his nation is growing bigger and bigger.

Mei: Not if I have anything to say on that.

In any event Orochimaru is gonna be relevant. Just cause he might not so easily take over the ninja world doesn't mean he won't be.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
you guys do you. I won't even think about adding to plot more than I already did. I'm not about to get stressed out over an RP again.
@Nebulix Bro, just put your post back.
I can't, I didn't copy/save it.

We’re still in the judging process though. @kyuukestu any other point critiques?
Technically, when judging with this system. If I'd had Sagisō make it to the finals, as long as she ran around in circles and avoided hits before giving up she'd sink her opponent's score with her own. Their Power ranking would tank due have having not done much to her, Effectiveness would also have been surprisingly difficult to judge, Stamina would've depended on how long she ran around for, and Utility would be practically non-existent given that barely any fighting would've happened.

That's probably a slight loophole in the system.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Technically, when judging with this system. If I'd had Sagisō make it to the finals, as long as she ran around in circles and avoided hits before giving up she'd sink her opponent's score with her own. Their Power ranking would tank due have having not done much to her, Effectiveness would also have been surprisingly difficult to judge, Stamina would've depended on how long she ran around for, and Utility would be practically non-existent given that barely any fighting would've happened.

That's probably a slight loophole in the system.

Actually no. Power is power displayed, not damage done. Effectivness is the primary one that is changed due to the damage in the enemy. Stamina is the easiest most likely to accomplish, and Utility is basically strategy, weather the strategy to nullify enemy attacks or gain ground in the battle.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If you want you can make your evaluation of Sagiso with you system as long as you remain unbiased and we can compare which will also find out if you were biased. Side note while we’re on the topic of Mei and Kai’s rebellion, I think I gave the worst person the job to fix Kanshi. Maybe I should just have Raiku take him on his trip to Kiri while he goes to Uzushio. A Kisame for him would be nice and jinchurikis are always helpful