• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wrong thread LOL
I think it would be the perfect opportunity to start developing a sort of relationship between Raiku and Kiro. A hateful that is... They both will be the last few Uchiha so they might as well get to know each other now. Plus Kiro will learn to stop underestimating people after Raiku just beats him up.

I think it would be the perfect opportunity to start developing a sort of relationship between Raiku and Kiro. A hateful that is... They both will be the last few Uchiha so they might as well get to know each other now. Plus Kiro will learn to stop underestimating people after Raiku just beats him up.
Loser gets their eyes gauged out to benefit the winner's EMS~

I won't take any chance to beat up Kiro. Don't need to when Raiku has the perfect capabilities to run away.
That’s boring... If I’m literally handing you an opportunity to make your character somewhat relevant again, why aren’t you taking it? The character development for both of the characters will be amazing!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That’s boring... If I’m literally handing you an opportunity to make your character somewhat relevant again, why aren’t you taking it. The character development for both of the characters will be amazing!
Trust me, I have a lot of stuff planned for him becoming relevant. Even if it heavily relies on just the fact he's an Uchiha, might as well put that DNA to good use!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
That’s boring... If I’m literally handing you an opportunity to make your character somewhat relevant again, why aren’t you taking it. The character development for both of the characters will be amazing!

Or how about Kiro corners him? Also, it would be more interesting if both were in it to win it, not hand gifted to Raiku

If anything, it would be a good chance to trigger you considering this would only even happen if you beat Hashima
Plz understand that having Raiku beat Kiro up would be the perfect opportunity to get revenge for Hashima. And why do I think you’re spitefully choosing not to do this just to trigger me? Oh wait... you are. :@

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
WAIT YOUR EPIC PLAN WAS THE KUNAI IN HIS MOUTH?! XD my post covered everything in his head up to above his eyes so his skull doesn't get crushed