• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This is what I meant by before. Just do your post, it doesn’t really affect it whether or not I have 2 or 1 clones. Oh and it’s supposed to be like if he jumps or something the direction will be changed to his new position, that’s what I meant all the space he could use to escape was covered

This is what I meant by before. Just do your post, it doesn’t really affect it whether or not I have 2 or 1 clones. Oh and it’s supposed to be like if he jumps or something the direction will be changed to his new position, that’s what I meant all the space he could use to escape was covered
Well edit your post first so I can have a better idea on how to respond, plus it will prevent any plot holes.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I’m bored. It’s probably cuz the others have more free time so they decide to do other things. Just like I would be playing Fortnite if I was home rn. It just feels weird cuz you’d think that during the weekend, everyone would be on tho.
Yeah, either that or their families bring them places since it’s the weekend, or out with friends

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah, either that or their families bring them places since it’s the weekend, or out with friends
i was just playing cuz i didnt feel like fixing my post but I wanna see how kiro reacts. btw this is not an near kill always move, it's a crippling move. Could be useful in things like crippling an enemy and bringing them back for information or something

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"spreading the fire through the remnants grass and covering most of the puddles of mud"
most of mud, so can I use the fake ground Hashima made as not engulfed mud?

@Nebulix I’m trying to figure out how to have Kiro take damage from the attack without being completely destroyed. It’s Hashima’s ultimate so I don’t want to make it look like it was nothing, unless that’s alright with you.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Nebulix I’m trying to figure out how to have Kiro take damage from the attack without being completely destroyed. It’s Hashima’s ultimate so I don’t want to make it look like it was nothing, unless that’s alright with you.
Even if it cripples an opponent, it isn’t so op it’s like unrecoverable. No matter what the opponent, weak or strong, they should be able to get back completely to their former strenfth