• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Uh the only person that can tell if someone’s a clone is madara, even Kaguya with byakugan and rinne sharingan can’t tell if it’s real or not

I'll call Konan~ and maybe illI make an OC for that last member.

Kiro watched as Hashima escaped into the mud as the tree she was in was cut down and engulfed in flames. The black smoke began to flow up as the fire consumed the tree. Kiro’s sharingan kept watch of the puddle of mud Hashima escaped into. He had no doubt she was plotting something. Not a moment later, ‘Hashima’ came out of the mud. All it took was a single glance for Kiro to read its chakra, courtesy of the sharingan, and confirm it was a clone. The clone sent three wind enhanced shuriken at him, which Kiro countered by having three of his four lightning shuriken deflect them. Kiro sent the fourth shuriken towards the clone, but not before it jumped up onto a tree and performed another jutsu. A blade of wind was suddenly sent Kiro’s way before the lightning shuriken dug itself into the clone, electrifying and deteriorating it into mud. ‘Wind style against a fire user? How futile.’ Kiro flashed quick handsigns for another jutsu. ‘Fire Style: Fire Breath Jutsu!’ Kiro released a powerful stream of fire from his mouth, engulfing the blade of wind. However, if there was one thing Kiro knew, it was that wind also fueled fire, which it did with the blade of wind. The stream of fire grew larger as it consumed not just the tree, but everything else in it’s direction.

However, Kiro didn’t plan to stop there. He knew Hashima only had two places to hide from him. The mud and the trees. Kiro planned to rid her of that fortune. He would turn this swamp into a swamp of fire...

Kiro started to turn his body as he began to spread the increased fire all around him. Trees blew up in flames as some began to collapse into the swamp, spreading the fire through the remnants grass and covering most of the puddles of mud. The sky above them became black as it became covered by the darkness of the smoke. “So this is what hell looks like.” Kiro said to himself as he took a moment to admire the view all around him. Kiro stood above the last remaining tree, observing as his sharingan glistened with the light of the illuminating fire that lit up the black sky.

A double edged sword... But I like your style :)

Uh the only person that can tell if someone’s a clone is madara, even Kaguya with byakugan and rinne sharingan can’t tell if it’s real or not
You can tell if it's a clone based on the Chakra distribution. If you distribute your chakra amongst your clones evenly like Naruto does, then even the Sharingan and Byakugan can't tell them apart.

Otherwise the differences in Chakra would be enough to determine if it's a clone or not.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
*sigh* should I just forfeit? I mean I can do something to win but it seems like everyone’s against anything I say or do.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Alright, I'll do my final move. Whether or not Kiro can beat it determines the victor. Anything else I can do will just drain me of my chakra and cause me to eventually lose, no matter how powerful.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
How I could've had it happen:
She launched the jutsu. The shuriken were blocked and the fourth won was aimed at her. She jumped or took out a kunai to block it.
Considering she was in the motion of using a jutsu, she wouldn’t have been able to react fast enough.
In the anime it has been shown for that kind of stuff to be blocked in like 2 seconds.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OK, so sorry if it's offensive, but I'm on the fence on whether that shuriken killing the clone was considering "autoing."