• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Midway through shippuden probably (I thought it would be near the end but I guess not) akatsuki will probably get enough for their jutsu and most of our ocs will stop them either killing the remaining ones or congrats, it’s even worse if the original bad guys always won!

Midway through shippuden probably (I thought it would be near the end but I guess not) akatsuki will probably get enough for their jutsu and most of our ocs will stop them either killing the remaining ones or congrats, it’s even worse if the original bad guys always won!

Again, there's no guarantee they will get them all. Multiple ones? Likely, but that doesn't mean they will always succeed. And technically 3 of them are evil themselves so it's bad guy versus bad guy when they go after bad Jinchurikis.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Not gonna lie, I find it ironic it seems like Akatsuki should win more than the original bad guys considering it’s even worse ending of the original bad guys won and more “depressing” yet you seem up for it.:\=|: It seems we have an akatsuki fanboy (this is joke)

No you and Sagiso are basically immortal until you guys make other MCs, same with anyone else here that has only 1 OC unless they want to quit this RP
Idk, escaping is way easier than winning a fight... The Akatsuki feasibly killing my OC... I don't really see it. Even if I couldn't slaughter my way through whoever comes for Sagisō I don't think I'd struggle that much I wouldn't even be able to run.

Most of the Jinchuriki got captured because
1) they were alone (2 Tails, 4 Tails, 5 Tails, 6 Tails, 7 Tails)
2) they had someone they were protecting in the process (1 Tails)
3) were already being controlled (3 tails)

and they usually tried to fight against the Akatsuki members despite being outnumbered instead of escaping. Case in point every Jinchuriki ever. In fact, against Pain, even Naruto was about to get captured and the seal even got broken during the fight. If it wasn't for plot convenience Naruto would've been caught.

You can say that every Jinchuriki that went against the Akatsuki alone lost. The only half-exception is B because he didn't really fight members of the Akatsuki, and he managed to escape. (*cough* If it had been Itachi he would've been screwed. *cough*)

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
You can say that every Jinchuriki that went against the Akatsuki alone lost. The only half-exception is B because he didn't really fight members of the Akatsuki, and he managed to escape. (*cough* If it had been Itachi he would've been screwed. *cough*)

Nobody gives enough credit to Itachi! Everyone I see knows he's strong, but they don't understand how absurdly overpowered he is!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Idk, escaping is way easier than winning a fight... The Akatsuki feasibly killing my OC... I don't really see it. Even if I couldn't slaughter my way through whoever comes for Sagisō I don't think I'd struggle that much I wouldn't even be able to run.

Most of the Jinchuriki got captured because
1) they were alone (2 Tails, 4 Tails, 5 Tails, 6 Tails, 7 Tails)
2) they had someone they were protecting in the process (1 Tails)
3) were already being controlled (3 tails)

and they usually tried to fight against the Akatsuki members despite being outnumbered instead of escaping. Case in point every Jinchuriki ever. In fact, against Pain, even Naruto was about to get captured and the seal even got broken during the fight. If it wasn't for plot convenience Naruto would've been caught.

So your point is... have Akatsuki destroy the world? LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE!!!

Nobody gives enough credit to Itachi! Everyone I see knows he's strong, but they don't understand how absurdly overpowered he is!

Believe me, people know he is strong. He's one of the most hyped characters in the series. *Cough* Nagato would beat him 1 vs. 1 *Cough*

Really it's his partner who is underrated. Kisame is a beast who beat an experienced Jinchuriki solo.

Not according to Itachi fans. The reasonable ones are fine but his fanboys believe he could beat practically anyone no problem. Nagato, Madara etc.
Itachi could probably solo the entire Akatsuki, save for Nagato. That battle would probably end in a tie.

Maybe like... Itachi + 10 more years, would've been one of the strongest characters.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
True but Sasori's puppets wouldn't have been able to hit Itachi, even without the Susanō, and his Sharingan would've been able to trace the chakra threads to Sasori's real body and then defeat him.

Except any puppet master can sever those threads. Plus he can shoot fire and water long distances while flying amongst his own mobile army.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kaguya is literally so strong that the only way to beat her is to seal her with two people given SOSP Powers. But since Sakura touched her she’s worse than academy choji.

Kaguya fell for the Sexy Jutsu and got punched by Sakura. I never bought her as being better than Madara and never will.
Kaguya was a terrible villain, they just brought her in for the sake of raising the power cap and throwing around God-Tier abilities. They didn't even introduce her as well as they did with Madara. At least when they introduced Madara they tried to show how much better he was than like every other ninja in the Shinobi alliance.

His Taijutsū was a notch above everyone's and it took around 10 Water-style using Ninja just to go even with his Fire Style. When he actually dropped the whole meteorite there was a genuine look of utter despair on the faces of all the ninja present. Most of them outright gave up and Temari and Gaara even straight up admitted that Madara was on a different level.

After everyone got powered up and the whole Asura and Indra thing it kinda just went meh. Kaguya was just spamming OP jutsu, so it didn't really look like she had any real skills.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hold up guys, since this is au, we can do basically whatever we want, right? So here’s the idea: increase akatsuki power x2 despite them all being kage+ except zetsu, make orochimaru and two other mages join and cause a war, have orochimaru and his allies kill themselves, destroy this au with Akatsuki. So basically delete everything after pain’s attack with a few tweaks.

The whole Shinobi war arc could've been a lot more meaningful. Instead of all the filler stories they should've brought back more past characters, what they did with the Sound 4 was pretty good, but what I really mean is they should've created a moment!

For example, bringing back Jiraiya to face Naruto. That would've been something I'd have loved to see.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
For example, bringing back Jiraiya to face Naruto. That would've been something I'd have loved to see.
Reason no: KISHIMOTOS A FUCKING IDIOT.
I thought the idea was we'd cap off at around Pain Arc in terms of power levels? Or did I misremember?
yea EMS KCM1 level. Only for good guys ocs tho, villains don’t matter cuz akatsuki always wins and danzo and orochimaru kill themselves lol.

I thought the idea was we'd cap off at around Pain Arc in terms of power levels? Or did I misremember?
The Pain arc...well the Rasenshuriken had already been created so it's not really like Naruto got any stronger... just spammed more Rasenshurikens with KCM. Plus, the Rinnegan was already shown to be able to create almost planet level gravity.

Pain-level isn't much different from Pre-Kaguya level, is what I'm saying. And I'm perfectly fine with that.