• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lightning style is no more dangerous than any other elemental jutsu.

A literal lightning bolt, as in natural lightning (What Sasuke used versus Itachi) is another thing.

Lightning style is no more dangerous than any other elemental jutsu.

A literal lightning bolt, as in natural lightning (What Sasuke used versus Itachi) is another thing.
Hmm, can't really say I agree with this. They're all offensive in their own right but some chakra natures are just better than others for somethings.

For sheer power, then Fire Style and Earth Style are the best.

For Piercing ability, Wind and Lightning Style (Also for speed)

For Flexibility Wind and Water Style.

For defense Earth and Water style.

For Healing Water style.

etc.

The natures are all even but they definitely outclass each other in terms of certain things.

Hmm, can't really say I agree with this. They're all offensive in their own right but some chakra natures are just better than others for somethings.

For Healing Water style.

etc.

The natures are all even but they definitely outclass each other in terms of certain things.

That's better than I could have worded it.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

For Healing Water style.

etc.

I agree with this. Air has some piercing...
Check out: 22:22

ZAKU! TAKE NOTES!

Last edited:
Lel, now since Zander knows he just needs to outlast Sagisō, it’s over. I guess it’s my fault for having high expectations for Sagisō. I also didn’t count on Kyuu practically saying he wasn’t going for the win. :( Either way, Katsuo vs Zaku should be interesting. ;)

@Mystic Zander I should note that the shuriken are meant to be thrown on either side of the opponent so that the explosion catches them in the middle.

Though I kinda just thought of that after posting so I'll exempt you from that bit of suffering xD

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Name: Kaede Masami

Jutsu type: Elemental Finger Gun - Kaede uses his pointer fingers like guns, he can use all five Jutsu types to change the type of ammunition he uses. Water ammo can change shape mid-air, Wind ammo had the most range, and is also almost entirely silent, Fire ammo explodes and can detonate remotely from anywhere even before it makes impact, Earth ammo is unstopable and can take down mountains, and lightning ammo moves at the speed of light.

Description: Kaede is tall, skinny, and lanky. He might have the body of a clumsy person, but he is extremely coordinated. His eyes are trained to track movements up to three miles away, and he's the most accurate shot you'd ever come across. He has short jagged black hair and naturally sharp teeth. He usually hides himself under a brown cloak, however he wears leather armor under it. He wears special gloves and gauntlets to lessen the effect of his ammo on his own hands, firing off all those attacks puts some serious strain on his arm muscles.

Bio: Kaede grew up in a family of traveling merchants, his family was an extremely well known caravan and carried many valuable objects across the lands. Of course, this gained the attention of bandits from the land of Earth. These bandits ended up killing his family, so naturally Kaede slit all of their throats. Kaede pledged himself to remove all bandits from the land of Earth, but somewhere along the line he became addicted to the killing. He slowly began murdering the bandits in more and more brutal ways. This taste for killing resulted in him beginning to kill innocent people. His brown cloak was all that was ever seen of him, and so the name of Earth Phantom was bestowed upon the killer of civilians. He is psychotic and unpredictable, killing who he wants when he wants. The Akatsuki got him to join pretty much the same way they got Deidara and Hidan, by promising him a safe environment to do what he wanted as long as he did his job.

Dislikes: Bandits, Cold weather, Overly serious people

Feat: Eliminated every bandit from the land of Earth by himself, continued to slaughter villages full of innocent people.

Missions Completed: N/A

Last edited:
Guess what, you originally stated you had three clones. In your previous post, two of them were destroyed by the explosion and the other one was canceled out by a lightning clone...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Both of them died? Must've forgetten that, it's the little details. I'll just say she made 2 clones, I thought one was already in the mud

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Sora Paneru
Jutsu type: Lightning Style Affinity; Solar Release (Custom Kekkei-Genkai, elements are Fire and Lightning); Metal Weapons; Immunity to Genjutsu
Description: Light Blue Eyes (one is artificial); 4 implants of a metal screw with circular blue panels visible on each of her arms; Gray T-Shirt with two blue small circles on the chest; black pants; sandals; sandy blonde hair short hair
Bio: An experiment of Orochimaru on artificial humans and kekkei genkai, which was thought to have failed. The hideout the experiment was being performed was abandoned, but Sora woke up and broke out of her tube. She left the hideout and started heading east, of course she didn't know that. She was mostly scared of the outside world, and was vary cautious.

Eventually she went past the Land of Hot Water and reached the Land of Frost. There an old couple found the lost child. They took her in, although she was cautious of them, and went back to Kumogakure, their home. There she became a ninja, and gained confidence. She uses metal tools like kunai, shuriken, and swords from her back, due to her being a "cyborg." The mini solar panels collect sunlight and store it for use as electricity, or regular flames. The product is Solar Release.
Dislikes: Night; Water; Bullies
Missions completed: 15 D-Rank; 8 C-Rank; 1 B-Rank

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Sora Paneru
Jutsu type: Lightning Style Affinity; Solar Release (Custom Kekkei-Genkai, elements are Fire and Lightning); Metal Weapons; Immunity to Genjutsu
Description: Light Blue Eyes (one is artificial); 4 implants of a metal screw with circular blue panels visible on each of her arms; Gray T-Shirt with two blue small circles on the chest; black pants; sandals; sandy blonde hair short hair
Bio: An experiment of Orochimaru on artificial humans and kekkei genkai, which was thought to have failed. The hideout the experiment was being performed was abandoned, but Sora woke up and broke out of her tube. She left the hideout and started heading east, of course she didn't know that. She was mostly scared of the outside world, and was vary cautious.

Eventually she went past the Land of Hot Water and reached the Land of Frost. There an old couple found the lost child. They took her in, although she was cautious of them, and went back to Kumogakure, their home. There she became a ninja, and gained confidence. She uses metal tools like kunai, shuriken, and swords from her back, due to her being a "cyborg." The mini solar panels collect sunlight and store it for use as electricity, or regular flames. The product is Solar Release.
Dislikes: Night; Water; Bullies
Missions completed: 15 D-Rank; 8 C-Rank; 1 B-Rank

Interesting, I didn’t expect this. I wonder what she would do for plot. Either way, accepted

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hmm... she'd be conflicted whether or not to join her creator and leave her parents, or stay with her village and fight Orochimaru. Tis a shame no Kumo-nin survived to the last rounds, she'll probably appear after the exams in the wave arc

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
LMFAO Imagine if she became the gyuki jinchuriki. Robot with metal weapons, custom kekkei genkai, immunity to genjutsu, and 8 tails jinchuriki so ink powers. Would be interesting, but we'll see in due time who gets him

@Godjacob That post was beautiful.

That's my only worry, the Akatsuki are only an effective threat if they get some tailed beasts. Otherwise they are just failures who do not catch anything.

And got my monster of a post down. Got that reference to Tomiko's gauntlets Retro was looking for. That and then some.