• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It’ll be a bit hard for Hashima and Suzuki to beat that but it’ll be ok. Kanshi wil probably use his sand, but he’ll still take some damage. Also I thought you could only gain that claw thing by partial transformation?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Makes it fit right in as far as tailed beasts are concerned. It’s a unique way to grow in strength and to cover up a melee weakness. I like this idea. Boiling blood and organs sounds like a nasty little attack. She’s gonna be a monster in the future 0-0
Still worried about her involvance in plot tho. She seems to be doing her own thing for most of the RP then popping out of nowhere with an awesome jutsu barely any of our ocs know about

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Having the claw a part of you or gaining other physical attributes about the tailed beast on your body, yes you are right. However gaara has been seen using sand similar to the shukaku’s body markings just by bending it. So it’s iffy. I’m thinking that’s only neccisary once your making it attached to your body

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No. Just explaining he didn’t have partial transformation while using sand. Never actually saw Matabi in the anime yet so i don’t even know much about him. I don’t even know f it’s actually a she!

I myself had many different scotch release ideas but the kekkei genkai seemed too OP
Most of the Kekkei Genkai that are made out of Fire Nature are OP and near instant kills if you get hit: Dust Release, Lava Release, Scorch Release, Boil Release, and you can even use it to prep for a major lightning based move like Kirin.

No. Just explaining he didn’t have partial transformation while using sand. Never actually saw Matabi in the anime yet so i don’t even know much about him. I don’t even know f it’s actually a she!
Matatabi and her Jinchuriki, Nii Yugito

Nii.Yugito.full.2289154.png

both female.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
First she softened it, which decreased the amount of debris a bit but that got hardened again by the heat. Then she made a wall that extends over her head to prevent more debris reaching her, and finally she left taking small amounts of damage. That's the best I could come up with, so if she should've taken more damage just let me know.

First she softened it, which decreased the amount of debris a bit but that got hardened again by the heat. Then she made a wall that extends over her head to prevent more debris reaching her, and finally she left taking small amounts of damage. That's the best I could come up with, so if she should've taken more damage just let me know.
Idk, I thought explosions blow things up. The thing I’m leading to is that there were explosive tags all around her dome. It wasn’t only one side that got hit, it was all around her. With that thought in mind, the description for the jutsu even says, “Another indicator to the devastastion of the technique, is the large crater it leaves behind in solid rock after being used.” That basically means she doesn’t need to hide from debris if there is none in the first place because everything was consumed by the explosion. Think of explosive tags as like bombs almost. With atleast twenty explosive tags around the dome, going off simultaneously, are you telling me that she simply blocked an explosion that completely surrounded her with mud and escaped with only a few scratches? However, that damage isn’t the point. If you’re confused, look up explosion and check out one of the images. You’ll see what I mean. Also, I know this came out as a bit harsh but plz don’t take this offensively.

Idk, I thought explosions blow things up. The thing I’m leading to is that there were explosive tags all around her dome. It wasn’t only one side that got hit, it was all around her. With that thought in mind, the description for the jutsu even says, “Another indicator to the devastastion of the technique, is the large crater it leaves behind in solid rock after being used.” That basically means she doesn’t need to hide from debris if there is none in the first place because everything was consumed by the explosion. Think of explosive tags as like bombs almost. With atleast twenty explosive tags around the dome, going off simultaneously, are you telling me that she simply blocked an explosion that completely surrounded her with mud and escaped with only a few scratches? However, that damage isn’t the point. If you’re confused, look up explosion and check out one of the images. You’ll see what I mean. Also, I know this came out as a bit harsh but plz don’t take this offensively.

Retro is right here. Explosions are pretty hard to block, explosions casually knock down rock and concrete in daily utility, mud is not going to be as effective as you think to dampen it

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I've been thinking I might want another character... seeing that Yasu is gonna be in a medical bed for at least a couple week, I want something to do in the mean time.

I was thinking about taking one of the Akatsuki spots maybe?

We’ll see. A big feat is needed, and members can die off. So if you kill another member of the Akatsuki or otherwise, there will be another opening. And you have to do something BIG for it to be a feat