• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh and also Taiyo isn’t one of Godjacob’s female OC’s that he first met, that decreases Taiyo’s chance of becoming Yasu’s friend greatly.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh Sagiso is good, I already lost One OC to her, I hope not to let her have the same chance to do it again. She does have air abilities and melee...this seems to be a disadvantage
Sagiso will probably face Azumi in the end, how much would it suck to have to face your best Friend in this place. Either that or Kiro, though I hope he loses to hashima

Not saying nerf anything, just the bad guys are getting it too good so far and it seems like a constant thing XD

And I find the good guy characters (Yasu, Tomiko etc.) to be far more interesting personally. Just sucks that "good" guys are set up as weaker it seems and have to play catch up. But in the end this tournament has been solid and I can't wait for the matches to come.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Most definitely unless Hasima has another A-rank technique up her sleeve. Plus, we can’t forget she has already lost a huge amount of chakra already while Kiro is now starting to go on the offensive. If things get to dangerous, then I’ll pull out lightning armor, but I don’t think I’m gonna hv to.
You know I’m nearly 100% sure my chances of wining would be like 25% higher if somebody told me that Chakra doesn’t replenish during battles.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Not always win. I'm just a man obsessed with balance. Good guys winning, bad guys winning. Flip flop of power structure. That kind of thing. Trading victories.
I don’t know... I wouldn’t like balance. I like the bad guys winning and good guys losing.

I don’t know... I wouldn’t like balance. I like the bad guys winning and good guys losing.

That's a boring story. Same would be said for the good guys always winning and the bad guys always losing. If one side always wins everything becomes predictable and it would make one side's OCs rather pointless. Which is waste of good characters.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That's a boring story. Same would be said for the good guys always winning and the bad guys always losing. If one side always wins everything becomes predictable and it would make one side's OCs rather pointless. Which is waste of good characters.
But doesn’t balance also seem predictable?

Combat Strength
Decision Making
Adaptability
Field Effectiveness

Combat Strength - 4/5

Interesting battle styles, and very direct. Being a user of fire style his justū can only be described as 'explosive' and were powerful enough to suppress his opponent for most of the battle. Considering that his jutsū had been so powerful he'd broken his own arms... well, the power certainly wasn't lacking. His bold and rather 'in-your-face' way of dealing opponents attacks did make him quite difficult to counter and that worked to his advantage against a mid-range combatant like his opponent who seemed to have rathered he be in 'umbrella stabbing' distance.

Final Evaluation; 'Truly a user of fire style, bold and in your face, probably a glass cannon though.'

Decision Making - 2.5/5

Quite calm headed; started out with a probing attack. Really showed the disposition of a ninja not rushing into the situation but taking the time to gather information on their opponent and formulate a plan. Attempting to stick close to your opponent after determining she wasn't one for Taijutsū was a good decision on Taiyo's part. Using a jutsū you hadn't gotten down was a rather risky move but in the end, it seemed to have somewhat paid off.

Final Evaluation; 'Made solid decisions, not too much to nitpick on. Should probably stick to jutsū you've mastered though.'

Adaptability - 2.5/5

Took advantage of the field to some degree. Pressured your opponent's weaknesses in Taijutsū. More could've been done, but again nothing to nitpick about.

Final Evaluation; 'Fairly adaptable.'

Field Effectiveness - 1.5/5

If Taiyo were to be promoted to Chūnin...well then...let's be honest, Azumi didn't really do much here. Taiyo kinda took himself out by breaking both his arms with his own Justū. From the beginning to the end of the battle the only significant injury he received was self-harm.

In his defense he did manage to harm his opponent in the process...but still, it looks like Azumi would've won even if she'd just defended. Also, a very legitimate concern is friendly fire if the same thing happens in the field. Even if you took down the enemy it seems like you'd have wiped out your own team in the process...

Well...at least the mission was completed right?

Final Evaluation; 'Should probably polish up on his ninjutsū before doing any dangerous missions...'

Overall Evaluation - 10.5

'Taiyo is certainly quite the ninja... quite powerful but we'd hesitate to put a literal 'ticking-time-bomb on the field. Refining his usage of ninjutsū would probably do him well.'

I feel like there wasn't as much to be said about this battle... Taiyo didn't really do that many things 'wrong' but similarly there wasn't much done 'exceptionally well'...

Though I believe Shen already hit all the other points, so I tried not to repeat.

I’m placing my bet on Sagisō to get all the way to the finals which means Zaku will meet his end against her.
Sagisō: *cough*

In all honesty, it's probably gonna be Katsuo continuing on. If I display any more tricks someone's gonna figure out my plans for late-game, and we can't have that happening xD. Plus, Sagisō can challenge all the other Oc's any time she wants under the excuse of 'looking for a husband', and Katsuo needs his time to shine, his previous battles hadn't really displayed his capabilities that much.

Besides, now that I've set Sagisō onto the path of Anbu she's more of a burst fighter and isn't suited for long drawn out battles. That's why most of her techniques carry lethal force, recoil, or leave her too exhausted to continue. Though that's mainly for ninjutsū, she can definitely sustain a taijutsū battle, but once her opponent gets hit it's probably over for them. The specialized weapons she'd received are a pair of 'Silk-Steel' gloves, so she can deflect kunai and other weapons with her palms and also provide added power to her blows. Just her blows alone would be deadly though since they're chakra infused and her Byakugan means she'll go straight for your organs with the first blow. Chest blows a preferred since there are just so many things to hit; heart, lungs, stomach, liver etc. Any of those are gonna make it much harder for her opponent to sustain close-ranged combat against her.

She'll probably give-up once @Mystic Zander and I have had enough fun lol.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Sagisō: *cough*

In all honesty, it's probably gonna be Katsuo continuing on. If I display any more tricks someone's gonna figure out my plans for late-game, and we can't have that happening xD. Plus, Sagisō can challenge all the other Oc's any time she wants under the excuse of 'looking for a husband', and Katsuo needs his time to shine, his previous battles hadn't really displayed his capabilities that much.

Besides, now that I've set Sagisō onto the path of Anbu she's more of a burst fighter and isn't suited for long drawn out battles. That's why most of her techniques carry lethal force, recoil, or leave her too exhausted to continue. Though that's mainly for ninjutsū, she can definitely sustain a taijutsū battle, but once her opponent gets hit it's probably over for them. The specialized weapons she'd received are a pair of 'Silk-Steel' gloves, so she can deflect kunai and other weapons with her palms and also provide added power to her blows. Just her blows alone would be deadly though since they're chakra infused and her Byakugan means she'll go straight for your organs with the first blow. Chest blows a preferred since there are just so many things to hit; heart, lungs, stomach, liver etc. Any of those are gonna make it much harder for her opponent to sustain close-ranged combat against her.

She'll probably give-up once @Mystic Zander and I have had enough fun lol.

I didn’t think her the giving up type. She was brutal to fight against, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Zander failed to pull off a win. She attacks rarely, but when she does....oh boy....lol.

Also I didn’t know she was actively looking for a husband, for some reason I thought she was avoiding that

I didn’t think her the giving up type. She was brutal to fight against, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Zander failed to pull off a win. She attacks rarely, but when she does....oh boy....lol.

Also I didn’t know she was actively looking for a husband, for some reason I thought she was avoiding that
Well...she's not really the giving up type. But she'd rather keep her arms intact... *cough* unlike some people *cough*

The best way to beat Sagisō is to try and outlast her unless I pick up on what you're trying to do... in that case, you'll probably fail. But as the Two-Tails Jinchuriki she'll be very feline, so she's all about speed, precision, flexibility, and short bursts. In fact, in the late game, she'd have a terrifying almost guaranteed one-shot kill ability...but it'll need the two-tails.

:p Just kidding, no way I'd spoil it. :p

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
...you troll...XD

Yeah she does seem like the type to out last, however, she rarely used jutsu so it could take a while for her to be outlasted compared to most others. It’s going to be tricky to take her out (if she’s advancing), but hey if she does, I get a second shot at her! Either way, Katsuo or Sagiso, I’m going to have a rough ride

...you troll...XD

Yeah she does seem like the type to out last, however, she rarely used jutsu so it could take a while for her to be outlasted compared to most others. It’s going to be tricky to take her out (if she’s advancing), but hey if she does, I get a second shot at her! Either way, Katsuo or Sagiso, I’m going to have a rough ride
Well, I probably should tell you guys so at the very least you don't get one-shot killed. That'd be... a bit disappointing.

With the addition of the two-tails Sagisō will have wind and fire natures, and she'll be able to use scorch release. Scorch release is known for being so hot that it evaporates the liquids in an opponents body and leaves them a desiccated corpse. The final form of Sagisō's wind-chakra mode will be a Blue-flamed Scorch Cloak.

1. It'll make it so that it's near impossible to attack her in close range since you'll get burned.
  2. Her gentle-fist techniques will be infused with Scorch-release chakra, so a regular palm blow to the chest now becomes deadly because it'll boil the blood around your organs. (Blood Boiling = Death)
  3. Steam explosion Banzai!!
  4. Matatabi's Jinchuriki can user their nails as retractable weapons, Rotations now become very literal blenders.
  5. Eight trigrams will also gain a boost because impaling your opponent's chakra points on your claws sounds like a good game plan no matter how you look at it.
  6. I think I've spoilt enough, figure out the rest yourselves :D