• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@kyuukestu So are you going to let Zander win or are you still going to try to have Sagiso win?

However, if Katsuo wins, just remember that I called that ship first!
Oh, if she gives up she won't marry him. Although he would have defeated her, since she gave up of her own accord she wouldn't recognize him as stronger than her.
nvm I'll just pull a substitution. BTW if I were to rank that jutsu it'd either be b or a rank.
When I said the best course of action was to escape I meant more like tunneling underground, but I guess substitution works too.

Don’t forget what happened when she tried to attack him from underground...

Also @kyuukestu I don’t think u answered the first part I ask on whether you’re gonna let Zander win or actually try to hv Sagisō win.

That's cause she had metal gauntlets and we operate on the "if you have metal, you are automatically a lightning rod and screwed" idea.

I'm not saying it is wrong or anything XD

I was just saying the reason it backfired on Tomiko and might not for Hashima is because of her metal gauntlets. Just had a salty-ish tone to it XD

Plot hole maybe...? But I don’t think it would do that much damage. I just meant that it’s just a conductor.

Maybe. Just saying Kakashi got shocked more than once with a headband on his head and over his damn eye and suffered no additional damage because of it. I don't think they act as conductors in the canon series.

That's my point. I don't think a character having a headband would give them a disadvantage against lightning users since the headbands don't seem to act as conductors.

Metalic gauntlets on the other-hand are a poor idea XD

That's my point. I don't think a character having a headband would give them a disadvantage against lightning users since the headbands don't seem to act as conductors.

Metalic gauntlets on the other-hand are a poor idea XD
Speaking for the gauntlets, I thought you were going emphasize Tomiko’s feelings for her gauntlets after they were destroyed. Were they not special to her?

Only about 10% of people who get struck by lightning actually die. When lightning strikes it actually induces a difference in charge between thunderclouds and the ground.

thunderbolt_01.gif

So although people sometimes get hit, the lightning just travels along their body and into the ground instead of burning them to a crisp. Basically you're just another road for the lightning to take, and the best course of action is to crouch so that the lightning spends less time in your body.

Lightning-Strike-3.jpg

Only about 10% of people who get struck by lightning actually die. When lightning strikes it actually induces a difference in charge between thunderclouds and the ground.

thunderbolt_01.gif

So although people sometimes get hit, the lightning just travels along their body and into the ground instead of burning them to a crisp. Basically you're just another road for the lightning to take, and the best course of action is to crouch so that the lightning spends less time in your body.

Lightning-Strike-3.jpg

...and yet Earth Style is still weak to Lightning Style in Naruto XD

Good information all the same kyuu.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

thunderbolt_01.gif

Lightning-Strike-3.jpg

10% die, but 99% are incapacitated.

Not saying it is useless or anything, but there is a higher chance to live in Naruto. It's not an auto win is all I am saying XD

And Haku got stabbed not shocked so much. Outside of Obito a stab through the heart would kill just about anyone XD.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
That’s what I’m saying. Unless you use a jutsu or something, or submerged under ground, a lightning attack will be catastrophic. But he constant them with lightning style is that it drains a ton of chakra. Sauske’s lightning blade could only be used twice per fight

Hm, given, but how long will that stretch? 98%? 90% tops? No matter who you are, unless you used a jutsu, aren’t human or something a lightning strike would incapacitate you.
Depends, considering the sort of damage shinobi can tank... chakra probably advances the human body far beyond just a few times. Like those times a Shinobi gets punched and they fly through about 3 trees, that's usually the sort of force that rips your head clean off...

Hard to say hum much it would really get stretched by, but normal lightning probably won't cripple anyone around the genin level. I recall there being that member of the 7 ninja swordsmen of the mist whose sword could call down thunderbolts, and Genin-level naruto and they seemed to have dealt with quite a few bolts.