• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After that attack do you think it’s ok if Hashima’s chakra is at 30%?
I say 20% cuz that attack must require not just chakra but an immense amount of chakra control in order for Hashima and her clone to consistently control that much mud. It seems like the longer she uses the technique, the more taxing it becomes. Also, the clone must’ve received atleast 10-20% of Hashima’s chakra if it’s also able to use the technique. And if that’s all the chakra the clone has, it will disappear sooner rather than later.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I say 20% cuz that attack must require not just chakra but an immense amount of chakra control in order for Hashima and her clone to consistently control that much mud. It seems like the longer she uses the technique, the more taxing it becomes. Also, the clone must’ve received atleast 10-20% of Hashima’s chakra if it’s also able to use the technique. And if that’s all the chakra the clone has, it will disappear sooner rather than later.
Alright, sounds good. She won't be able to summon any more clones after it, that's for sure. She can still do some jutsu tho

Did you choose Matabi cuz that’s the only girl biju?

Now that I've rewatched the Ninja war arc, I'm 99% sure that Kokuo, the 5 Tails, is also a girl. At the very least only Matatabi and Kokuo have female voice actors, so it's a safe assumption that they're females.

We'll conveniently ignore that Naruto's voice actor is also female.

Usually, in those cases, you can sorta tell that the character is male from the voice though. Most people wouldn't suspect Naruto's voice is actually from a female. Matatabi and Kokuō have pretty clear female voices though, so unless they're sorta androgynous then you can make a good assumption.

Saiken's voice is sorta feminine... but I can't really say clearly feminine.

Usually, in those cases, you can sorta tell that the character is male from the voice though. Most people wouldn't suspect Naruto's voice is actually from a female. Matatabi and Kokuō have pretty clear female voices though, so unless they're sorta androgynous then you can make a good assumption.

Saiken's voice is sorta feminine... but I can't really say clearly feminine.

Haku's voice is clearly feminine as well.

All female-sounding characters are female until proven otherwise!

The only thing that makes me feel like Kokuō might be male is that Kokuō means Wise King, but that's even less compelling than the voice.

@Nebulix I was thinking of some ideas and I came up with a really sick way for Raiku to get a three tomoe sharingan rn as well as ruthlessly beat the living crap out of Kiro. No, nearly killing Kiro actually. However, it would require a sacrifice...
Do you wanna have a talk..? Tendencies towards self-harm aren't healthy :( and I sincerely advise against them.

Ahaha~ All jokes aside, plotting against your own character is pretty good. Usually means you can counter the tactic if your opponent uses it against you.

I'm...slowly losing my enthusiasm... too many exams :( Least I've got a short break before my next exam.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Nebulix Let’s go! No take backs now Nebby!
U suck retro. I hope I lose on purpose just to show you can’t win without your opponent letting you. But srsly, post.
@Nebulix I was thinking of some ideas and I came up with a really sick way for Raiku to get a three tomoe sharingan rn as well as ruthlessly beat the living crap out of Kiro. No, nearly killing Kiro actually. However, it would require a sacrifice...
rip auntie uchiha

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Do you wanna have a talk..? Tendencies towards self-harm aren't healthy :( and I sincerely advise against them.

Ahaha~ All jokes aside, plotting against your own character is pretty good. Usually means you can counter the tactic if your opponent uses it against you.

I'm...slowly losing my enthusiasm... too many exams :( Least I've got a short break before my next exam.

Don’t worry, we’ve only got a couple fights remaining. Which reminds me...

@Mystic Zander hurry up with that fight, we have to make some progression

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He's gonna attack the Uchihas for sure at their downfall, he never said after the attack. Wait, LOL bruh I wasn't talking about when the attack or that stuff happens. I'm asking when they fight

I don't think I'd let my Naruto copy go to the dark side.
I think it would be more of Naruto against Pain situation when he nearly killed Hinata. Raiku doesn’t hv to go crazy or anything. If Kiro defeats Hashima (maybe in a brutal fashion) and Raiku comes up to him, Kiro won’t hesitate to shit talk him. The problem is, Kiro will still be recovering from his battle which will give Raiku the perfect opportunity to knock him back down to reality.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think it would be more of Naruto against Pain situation when he nearly killed Hinata. Raiku doesn’t hv to go crazy or anything. If Kiro defeats Hashima (maybe in a brutal fashion) and Raiku comes up to him, Kiro won’t hesitate to shit talk him. The problem is, Kiro will still be recovering from his battle which will give Raiku the perfect opportunity to knock him back down to reality.
I'm more worried about Hashima than Raiku

Right, so that last justu is vaguely based on Ten-Ten's Rising twin Dragons.

Just that it's a fusion between all of Sagiso's most skilled areas and takes the forms of a whirling tornado that descends on her opponent rather than Kunai.

The version I was gonna use on shen uses just the kunai along with a kunai controlling technique, hence why Sagiso always spams kunai for fights. So she's always prepared to hit someone with a kunai dragon technique.