• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Of course you're welcome to watch with me... to be honest I was hoping you would come back. I beat myself up about telling you guys to leave once you were gone, you're really making me realize how much I missed that smile."

Realll smoothe lover boy, though I can't say I dislike that kinda stuff. I'd probably be guilty of pulling something like that anyway~

I'm on board with Yasu x Tomiko now, I think we shall call their ship Yasūko!

I think we should start the invasion arc after these battles. As much as it would be cool to go all the way through the exams, with the pace the RP is going at now, it’s only a matter of time before it stops. It’s really going at a slow pace compared to normal and that isn’t a good sign. Honestly, after we surpassed Outcasts for most replies, things have drastically slowed down. Anyways, I think the best thing to do would be to start the invasion arc sooner rather than later before others lose whatever interest they had left. Also @Nebulix why did you delete your post? I was about to write my post before I realized you deleted yours. The longer I go without posting, my enthusiasm for this decreases even further.

I think we should start the invasion arc after these battles. As much as it would be cool to go all the way through the exams, with the pace the RP is going at now, it’s only a matter of time before it stops. It’s really going at a slow pace compared to normal and that isn’t a good sign. Honestly, after we surpassed Outcasts for most replies, things have drastically slowed down. Anyways, I think the best thing to do would be to start the invasion arc sooner rather than later before others lose whatever interest they had left. Also @Nebulix why did you delete your post? I was about to write my post before I realized you deleted yours. The longer I go without posting, my enthusiasm for this decreases even further.

Well, that tosses Azumi's character rant to get her arc going out the window.

But I understand the reason and will respect the decision of the majority.

Like I said I understand.

And finals has a way to kill the energy from people. Feel like a zombie, though I'll get a post up to react to Yasu's comments when I can.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
BTW If I win I'm gonna have Hashima quit in her Azumi fight cuz she would be at like 1% chakra and not feeling like dying today. Unless she can regain her chakra or something.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@kyuukestu

Power: Unfortunatley, this is Sagiso’s worst area of performance. She expressed amazing evasion ability, but pretty bad offensive capabilities. She managed to throw some air around and trigger some tools and explosions, but she couldn’t actually pull of much as far as raw power is concerned. She didn’t even go to as much as using chakra clogging hyugga abilities, which would have qualified. What saved her score was her Skuriken justu

•Effectiveness: honestly, besides Zaku (which would be unfair of me to grade), she showed the 2nd highest effectivness as seen of yet. She countered most moves with her own, humorously ironic ways to use them to her own advantage, like the clone instance, while keeping her cool and doing some damage. It seems to really be effective against Katsuo...except she ran out of Chakra. If she kept the pace she would have made higher.

•Stamina: Sagiso is a special case, where instead of showing stamina by taking hits, she showed stamina by Avoiding said hits. She had a prolonged physical effort acrobatically dodging and counter his moves, while not as Impressive as Taiyo’s, still say a lot if she hadn’t been damaged much as a result.

•Utility: she had some great Justus and a dojutsu to use. She even adapted without them when she was temporarily blinded, not receiving much damage in the recess if this. Whenever Katsuo made a strike (particularly hand to hand) it was always countered in a way that seemed like she had thought of it years ahead of time, gaining ground with every attack her opponent made. It felt like she always had the tactical high ground.

Final rank: 27/40

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@kyuukestu I myself would've raised her points more, but I wanna know your argument for why they should be higher?
Power: Unfortunatley, this is Sagiso’s worst area of performance. She expressed amazing evasion ability, but pretty bad offensive capabilities. She managed to throw some air around and trigger some tools and explosions, but she couldn’t actually pull of much as far as raw power is concerned. She didn’t even go to as much as using chakra clogging hyugga abilities, which would have qualified.
did you consider her shurikenjutsu kill technique? With someone that could do that I would've rated at least a 5

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It’s graded on the final exam alone. Otherwise I would have mentioned the prelims fight when grading Yasu
ehh... well I don't know I think it'd be more fair if you just showed one part. I wouldn't have had a problem with Yasu's score being higher cause of his previous performance added. The end would be more like an average of both