• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would you accept transferring of chakra through the strings for the substitution? I can tell it's gonna take another like 2 days to fix this problem now that I posted.
Anything that requires handsigns is off the table. Plus the strings aren’t connected to Hashima, they’re connected to the trees remember. In order for that to work, she’ll hv to physically touch the string which will require to move, causing Kiro to slit her throat. I realistically only see one good way to get out of this. She would take damage but she’ll be free for a little bit longer. You’re actually on the right track tbh

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
She would take damage but she’ll be free for a little bit longer.
Could do this, as long as you let me use the fact that I wounded the leg and arm with the jutsu. Still trying to figure out how to escape from the kunai. Would a kick work but hurt her foot?
lus the strings aren’t connected to Hashima, they’re connected to the trees remember. In order for that to work, she’ll hv to physically touch the string which will require to move, causing Kiro to slit her throat.
tfw you realize you weren't touching the strings

Could do this, as long as you let me use the fact that I wounded the leg and arm with the jutsu. Still trying to figure out how to escape from the kunai. Would a kick work but hurt her foot?
Irl or even in the Naruto world, if someone had a knife to your throat and they don’t mind killing you. If you disobey their orders and even make a slight movement, they would slit your throat, especially if they’re physically trained. In the Naruto world, it’s even quicker. Like I said before, you were heading down the right track in your last post. Sometimes it’s not a punch or kick that wins a battle, but it’s the words...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If not allowed by you, I can delete my post but its saved and edit it for like 3 days until I find something that you can allow as for a reason to leave my situation.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
You know, Imma just take some time to appreciate Shen and his character Zaku. I like how he adds some diversity to the cast, that he starts controversy and isn't afraid of people getting hurt. Could you imagine if every single character was nice? So thank you Shen, for making the jerk that everyone loves to hate, just to show he does have a heart inside.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
And if I can win the match rn, why shouldn’t I?
ehh idk. I could've been falling into a trap by listening to the words thing, which I was aware of. Or I could do the 3 day thing. OR I could allow him to slit his throat and spend time trying to figure out a way for her to live. Finally I could let her die, though I'll let the majority decide that one rather than me.

ehh idk. I could've been falling into a trap by listening to the words thing, which I was aware of. Or I could do the 3 day thing. OR I could allow him to slit his throat and spend time trying to figure out a way for her to live. Finally I could let her die, though I'll let the majority decide that one rather than me.
I think we should let the majority decide on what happens next. Either we do the the words thing and Kiro loses his cool or they decide if we should end the match now.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
You know, Imma just take some time to appreciate Shen and his character Zaku. I like how he adds some diversity to the cast, that he starts controversy and isn't afraid of people getting hurt. Could you imagine if every single character was nice? So thank you Shen, for making the jerk that everyone loves to hate, just to show he does have a heart inside.

Aw thanks soul. I appreciate the my character is getting some attention and positive feedback. ^^ Taiyo the brawler ain’t so half bad himself!

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader if you're not busy or you're bored or you wanna draw or something you can always just draw one of my ocs if you want btw.

Sure! Just pm me about some details, i’ll Respond from there.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Lol how Tsuki vs Orochimaru would go .
Tsuki: *throws all the ice Jutsu she has, using all of her Chakra
Orochimaru: *flicks all of the ice away as if it were a tiny shard, proceeds to plow Tsuki's face into the ground.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hashima noticed that Kiro wasn't talking anymore and began to become suspicious. She made sure she wouldn't kill him with the jutsu. Suddenly she felt her strings no longer affecting anything, and in a few seconds Kiro appeared behind her.

"What if you kill me? I wonder how your parents would feel. Especially your mom. Knowing you killed someone who could've brought a person to this world. Just like she did to you."

I don’t know why, but this makes me think Hashima is pregnant lol

That exchange is kinda amusing XD

Sakura: Ug...is she really pulling that card of all things? That's sad.

Ino: And yet you lost to her.

Sakura: Shut up! Once my creator gives me the ninjutsu I am due and I meet with Tsunade I'll kick her butt!