• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima: Yep, after he nearly killed me I fell in love in that Uchiha charm and got pregnant. Raiku'll never get one tho cuz nobody could fall for an Uchiha that's nice.
Raiku: No it's cuz Nebulix can't have one of his OC's be in love with me cuz that's weird so only female OC's can get ships.

You never know how things could play out. I didn't think Tomiko of all characters would get in a ship but here we are. Things happen, just gotta go with the flow.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
They’re there, we just haven’t seen them yet lel It’s alright to have fangirls if you hv an Uchiha character Nebby. Especially if we’re trying to keep things consistent with the main story to a degree.
Ehh I don't think there's any OCs' which could be candidates or AU characters.

Ino used to be a fangirl in the academy days, but she and Sakura are committed to their friendship and promise to be strong kunoichi. But background girls can oogle them easily.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oml, I can’t believe Kiro is gonna miss out on the interactions. :(
nobody's voting, though this group of rpers doesn't seem to really care for things like that from past experiences. Can I just do the prototype?
How does Sagiso know that Orochimaru leads the sound village? Thy never had dialogue or even looking into the sound village as far as I’m aware
yea also I find it funny so many people know about the non-Leaf Uchiha and Orochimaru and don't tell anyone.

Orochimaru doesn't exactly share information with his disciples. He keeps them on very much a "need to know" basis at the very, very best. They aren't ones to know of his dealings, not even higher up disciples.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Orochimaru doesn't exactly share information with his disciples. He keeps them on very much a "need to know" basis at the very, very best. They aren't ones to know of his dealings, not even higher up disciples.
It's an AU we can do whatever we want

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

He shared a ton with kabuto and sauske. So someone in their type of position is given a lot of information

He shared a ton with kabuto and sauske. So someone in their type of position is given a lot of information

Sasuke was his next and ideal body and Kabuto was his first and most loyal follower. Those are special exceptions.

But I can work with this easily enough. Not a big deal at all. Just feel Orochimaru is treating too many of his disciples as "special." But this is an AU so anything goes.