• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One would think that Orochimaru would notice someone getting word back to their village about him, especially one that he’s thinking about making a pawn, with possible suspicions already.

Again, hypothetical.

Also Azumi already ensured a certain scenario before she had her meeting with Orochimaru. I did highlight that she began work on a certain letter before she left for said meeting. Though the mechanics of what I have in mind I will only reveal when necessary.

If Azumi was gonna spill to Sagiso, which is still up in the air, she would defiantly have sent word back to Amegakure about Orochimaru's ambitions. Would likely cause Akatsuki to want to send members so they could take the Kyuubi in the aftermath of the invasion when both sides were weak. Just as a possible out if we go there.

Likely she would give a vague hint about things without outright giving specifics to Sagiso and only if she inquired about it. kyuu what are your thoughts for this scenario? Love to discuss.
Well, I've just read through some of the last few pages, and in the near 200 mentions of Orochimaru there wasn't really one I could've exploited...except! That Taiyo had been screaming out his name after he'd snooped on the sound gang. Hypothetically speaking, Sagisō could've overheard (probably half the leaf village as well, so your plan's probably screwed.) and in one of those talks where they discussed the other participants (the same one where Sagisō told Azumi about the Uchiha) she might've brought up Orochimaru's relation to some of the participants. From there on out even with just hints the deduction wouldn't have been too hard.

Well, I've just read through some of the last few pages, and in the near 200 mentions of Orochimaru there wasn't really one I could've exploited...except! That Taiyo had been screaming out his name after he'd snooped on the sound gang. Hypothetically speaking, Sagisō could've overheard (probably half the leaf village as well, so your plan's probably screwed.) and in one of those talks where they discussed the other participants (the same one where Sagisō told Azumi about the Uchiha) she might've brought up Orochimaru's relation to some of the participants. From there on out even with just hints the deduction wouldn't have been too hard.

Of all people. Taiyo causes a thorn in Orochimaru's plans XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Okay that’s a solid alibi. Although they were in a secluded area so only Taiyo, Sagiso, and Kin heard that scream lol

Well, atleast post her final words or something. If not, just have react to getting stabbed before saying that she will never forfeit or something like that. She could even be bold enough to call Kiro’s bluff if she wanted to test him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well, atleast post her final words or something. If not, just have react to getting stabbed before saying that she will never forfeit or something like that. She could even be bold enough to call Kiro’s bluff if she wanted to test him.
Ehh it'd be too short to even be worth a post. If you want you can have her say something like "You killed a potential mother yet you don't care unlike when your own died"

Ehh it'd be too short to even be worth a post. If you want you can have her say something like "You killed a potential mother yet you don't care unlike when your own died"
Sure, it’s her last moments so let her say whatever she wants. I’m honestly hyped! This is my first time that I get to kill someone’s OC! But if you want to back out you can. :(