• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again she doesn't have to die you know. There are multiple ways she can live, but if you want her to drop dead rather pointlessly then I won't stop you. Just don't want another Raiku situation.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Again she doesn't have to die you know. There are multiple ways she can live, but if you want her to drop dead rather pointlessly then I won't stop you. Just don't want another Raiku situation.
Nah, unless there's a way for her to win then it doesn't really matter if she surrenders or dies.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I promise I won’t let you down Nebby. I’ll make sure this is a moment that will be remembered throughout the entire series!
I don't care.
I mean, there is more story after this. Just cause she loses a tournament match doesn't mean you have to scrap her.
Not scrapping her, it just doesn't matter. I'll make sure that Mud Release DNA doesn't go to waste.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Dude, just thinking about this is getting me hyped! I want to start writing rn!
I don't care.
Okay, just don't have any regrets. I think it's a waste of a character and anti-climatic end to her story but that is just my opinion.
I probably will regret this as much as I regretted not letting Raiku pass. Again, it's just my fault I can't figure out a way out of these situations.

I'm just saying that you don't have to do something if you will have problems with it happening down the line. You are not annoying, just saying you have an out to this so that Hashima does not have to die if you will regret it later.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You both need to know when to draw the line
Foreshadowing much? XD
I'm just saying that you don't have to do something if you will have problems with it happening down the line. You are not annoying, just saying you have an out to this so that Hashima does not have to die if you will regret it later.
I don't have to, but what's the point if I do save her?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Here’s our mud slinger Hashima. May she be remembered in our hearts

Attachments

• BE666D67-A414-4BF0-8F29-2463667A681B.jpeg
    BE666D67-A414-4BF0-8F29-2463667A681B.jpeg
    341.4 KB · Views: 41

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb