• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Sasuke was his next and ideal body and Kabuto was his first and most loyal follower. Those are special exceptions.

But I can work with this easily enough. Not a big deal at all. Just feel Orochimaru is treating too many of his disciples as "special." But this is an AU so anything goes.

Not to mention treating Kimimaru special. Kin and Yukimaru are two jinchurki’s, they are of massive importance. I’m sure he would have ideally told them more.

I doubt that personally. He sees his followers as tools, not people. And I doubt he'd tell the Jinchuriki much of anything given he knows the Akatsuki wants them.

Which raises the question why he has one, let alone two XD. But yeah he's a bit too willing to share with people who should just be means to ends to the man. But that is a plausible reason that I can work with.

Also I think Kiro has the advantage and would say he should win the match. But that's personal opinion. I'm willing to talk with others about an ending.

I doubt talking about a pawn is much of a intel drop to orochimaru lol. He even talked about his pawns to enemies like Kakashi.

But yeah, I do agree. Kiro has he advantage here. I think he’s winning (or won)

name 1 that exists in this AU.
Sakura?
It took all of Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and Naruto: The Last for Naruto to understand Hinata liked him. And he still needed it to be spelled out to him.

Naruto is far worse.
I disagree, I'm pretty sure he knew after Hinata fought Pain. Pretty sure she confessed at that moment, though it still got spelt out to him.
How does Sagiso know that Orochimaru leads the sound village? Thy never had dialogue or even looking into the sound village as far as I’m aware
How much of a secret was it supposed to be? While it's location is supposedly a secret (though in the anime Jiraiya knew where it was), the fact that it was related to Orochimaru wasn't really much of a shock to anyone...was it?

Sakura?

I disagree, I'm pretty sure he knew after Hinata fought Pain. Pretty sure she confessed at that moment, though it still got spelt out to him.

How much of a secret was it supposed to be? While it's location is supposedly a secret (though in the anime Jiraiya knew where it was), the fact that it was related to Orochimaru wasn't really much of a shock to anyone...was it?

Actually yeah. The third hokage didn’t even expect the sound to be traced back to Orochimaru and paid with his life

No offense @Godjacob but tbh now it's impossible to see you not as the Uchiha Hater XD

Eh, hate is a strong word. I hate the direction the series went with the Uchiha but that is not so much reflective on the clan. Itachi is one of my favorite characters.

Just because I want Sakura and Ino to be more than fangirls does not equate me to a "hater." I will admit I do hate certain Uchiha (Obito & Madara) because they represent the worst aspects of the War Arc and beyond of Naruto.

Also Hiruzen paid the price for sparing Orochimaru not trailing him back to the Sound Village. He knew Orochimaru was out and about before the 3rd Exam Finals. Just caught off guard by him disguising himself as the Kazekage.

Also Hiruzen paid the price for sparing Orochimaru not trailing him back to the Sound Village. He knew Orochimaru was out and about before the 3rd Exam Finals. Just caught off guard by him disguising himself as the Kazekage.

But it was even said by Kakashi that the sound is mysterious and that not even he knows much about them. I doubt a genin would find out more than Kakashi would, especially about their kage

Technically in canon those minor nations don't have kage. They had village leaders and stuff but only the big five in canon had kage. To my knowledge.

But I get your point Shen.

hmmm, considering half the sound ninja we've even seen prance around dressed like Orochimaru I find it hard to believe anyone with even a pinch of logical reasoning wouldn't see the connection...but alright.

Even if kyuu's point I also agree with XD

If Azumi was gonna spill to Sagiso, which is still up in the air, she would defiantly have sent word back to Amegakure about Orochimaru's ambitions. Would likely cause Akatsuki to want to send members so they could take the Kyuubi in the aftermath of the invasion when both sides were weak. Just as a possible out if we go there.

Likely she would give a vague hint about things without outright giving specifics to Sagiso and only if she inquired about it. kyuu what are your thoughts for this scenario? Love to discuss.

confused on what it has to do with orochimaru's attack and how she would know where it even is stored.

She doesn't. She'd tell her people "Hey Orochimaru is gonna attack Konoha" and the Akatsuki would know about the Kyuubi being there so they'd be like "hey we could slip in and take it when everyone is done killing each other."

If Azumi was gonna spill to Sagiso, which is still up in the air, she would defiantly have sent word back to Amegakure about Orochimaru's ambitions. Would likely cause Akatsuki to want to send members so they could take the Kyuubi in the aftermath of the invasion when both sides were weak. Just as a possible out if we go there.

Likely she would give a vague hint about things without outright giving specifics to Sagiso and only if she inquired about it. kyuu what are your thoughts for this scenario? Love to discuss.

One would think that Orochimaru would notice someone getting word back to their village about him, especially one that he’s thinking about making a pawn, with possible suspicions already.