• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shen keeps bringing that curse mark up...

He has it doesn’t he? Lol. Plus the only time they had dialogue with each other was during a certain branding session....

.........Sakura was the one to ask Zaku a question. Not Azumi. She wasn't involved in any fight unless you are talking about Sagiso.

It’s edited

I would bring up the curse mark as well but what’s the point if Sagisō is gonna completely destroy it. Like I honestly never want to have Kiro face Sagisō cuz I already know he will lose.

Kenji: And my heart has been shot once more.
To be fair she has no impression of Kenji lol
I would bring up the curse mark as well but what’s the point if Sagisō is gonna completely destroy it. Like I honestly never want to have Kiro face Sagisō cuz I already know he will lose.

Same. Also, I’m a bit scared of Sagiso too as she wrecked all of my genin Oc’s Lol

Ah, I never said Sagisō was going to be the one to beat you. I'll give you that, she can't beat any of them in curse mark mode, so it wouldn't be her fighting. If Kiro were to go curse mark though... I mean, I have a Jonin level Hyūga OC on standby who probably won't take very nicely to a certain Uchiha threatening her daughter.

To be fair she has no impression of Kenji lol

Ah, I never said Sagisō was going to be the one to beat you. I'll give you that, she can't beat any of them in curse mark mode, so it wouldn't be her fighting. If Kiro were to go curse mark though... I mean, I have a Jonin level Hyūga OC on standby who probably won't take very nicely to a certain Uchiha threatening her daughter.
Posted a few seconds before me... Phones are slow.

Curse Mark is an interesting to consider for these matches. If I have Azumi defeat an OC that uses one with that then you guys might call her a sue. If I don't well the match is a forgone conclusion. Rock and a hard place man XD

Curse Mark is an interesting to consider for these matches. If I have Azumi defeat an OC that uses one with that then you guys might call her a sue. If I don't well the match is a forgone conclusion. Rock and a hard place man XD

Nah, curse marks can be beaten with the right strategy. Also of note that curse marks cannibalizes your chakra, so the longer you maintain it, the faster it damages your body (until you obtain stage 2)

Hey, but now it’s less likely for Kiro to be a Sue when Sagisō could destroy him at any moment. (Sorry to those who were actually looking forward to an Uchiha v Hyūga match up)
If you get into CQC with her then you're asking to suffer. But, she isn't as fast as Kiro in Lightning Chakra Mode because her Wind armor isn't really a mode, it's for singular attacks. Although she can match him for speed she can't sustain such high levels of speed, it's just in short bursts.

Katsuo basically milked one of her weaknesses but if you guys didn't see it I'm not gonna spell it out for you...

Saying she could 'destroy' him wouldn't be very accurate. It really depends on how much she can take advantage of his attacks, or rather, the gap in his attacks to pressure him. Y'all just usually leave these huge exploitable weaknesses for me to bully you with.

Kai - let me burn through all my chakra by spamming 10 secret jutsu per minute.

Zaku - There is literally no way anyone could possibly defeat my sound even though it just got countered in my last match.

If you get into CQC with her then you're asking to suffer. But, she isn't as fast as Kiro in Lightning Chakra Mode because her Wind armor isn't really a mode, it's for singular attacks. Although she can match him for speed she can't sustain such high levels of speed, it's just in short bursts.

Katsuo basically milked one of her weaknesses but if you guys didn't see it I'm not gonna spell it out for you...

Saying she could 'destroy' him wouldn't be very accurate. It really depends on how much she can take advantage of his attacks, or rather, the gap in his attacks to pressure him. Y'all just usually leave these huge exploitable weaknesses for me to bully you with.

Kai - let me burn through all my chakra by spamming 10 secret jutsu per minute.

Zaku - There is literally no way anyone could possibly defeat my sound even though it just got countered in my last match.

Kai- basically went right for the jugular, hoping to kill the Xeno quickly with 3 secret moves. Obviously that didn’t work out XD

Zaku- didn’t really get countered in his last match as it left his opponet hospitalized while he continued.