• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kai- basically went right for the jugular, hoping to kill the Xeno quickly with 3 secret moves. Obviously that didn’t work out XD

Zaku- didn’t really get countered in his last match as it left his opponet hospitalized while he continued.
Yea, throwing all his chakra at her clone while she waited on the ceiling was a brilliant strategy. 10/10 chance of victory!

Not fully countered but after seeing that his sound justū could be blocked by wind users...he still went and challenged a wind user with the same exact techniques... worst yet he tries to sneak attack a person with 359-degree vision like she would just not see him or something.

Katsuo's sneak attack worked (Sorta) because even though she could totally see the pepper bomb there wasn't really anything she could've done about it. She could've closed her eyes, but then the pepper on her eyelids would've gotten into her eyes in the end, and casting a jutsu to conveniently blow away the pepper bomb wasn't very feasible at the time.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yea, throwing all his chakra at her clone while she waited on the ceiling was a brilliant strategy. 10/10 chance of victory!

Not fully countered but after seeing that his sound justū could be blocked by wind users...he still went and challenged a wind user with the same exact techniques... worst yet he tries to sneak attack a person with 359-degree vision like she would just not see him or something.

Katsuo's sneak attack worked (Sorta) because even though she could totally see the pepper bomb there wasn't really anything she could've done about it. She could've closed her eyes, but then the pepper on her eyelids would've gotten into her eyes in the end, and casting a jutsu to conveniently blow away the pepper bomb wasn't very feasible at the time.

....that kinda explains why Kai failed as hard as he did XD at least he went down fightning in the end.

Zaku thought took down a wind user twice, once in the forest of death and second in the final exam. He’s gotten confident in his ability to fight other air users, and I suppose was his downfall against Sagiso, as she’s not your convential air user

....that kinda explains why Kai failed as hard as he did XD at least he went down fightning in the end.

Zaku thought took down a wind user twice, once in the forest of death and second in the final exam. He’s gotten confident in his ability to fight other air users, and I suppose was his downfall against Sagiso, as she’s not your convential air user
I see it more like, despite realizing it was possible for his sound moves to be broken/neutralized with wind techniques, just because Yasu failed to follow up after neutralizing the technique, he figured everyone else would too. So he just didn't prepare for what would happen after someone got past the sound waves.

Which totally backfired because Sagisō's gloves mean that she won't get hurt like Yasu did when neutralizing his technique, so she could still attack right after.

I see it more like, despite realizing it was possible for his sound moves to be broken/neutralized with wind techniques, just because Yasu failed to follow up after neutralizing the technique, he figured everyone else would too. So he just didn't prepare for what would happen after someone got past the sound waves.

Which totally backfired because Sagisō's gloves mean that she won't get hurt like Yasu did when neutralizing his technique, so she could still attack right after.

That’s a good way of putting it. Overconfidence always was a weakness to ol’ Zaku. I guess I should be thankful that Sagiso didn’t go far enough to fight him ^^’

I could use a visual on Kiro... he’s hard to imagine

Did someone say visual?

I feel Azumi has played this the smartest. She had revealed the least about her and more or less watched everyone else show off their styles and how they fight along with get into conflicts. Even the fight versus Zaku was carried by Sagiso with Azumi revealing little (Cause I couldn't post due to finals stuff XD)

Azumi did play it cautiously and smart, which I kinda worry what would happen if Zaku and her fight for real :'| messa thinks Zaku isn’t going to get farther

Ah, and Kiro doesn’t know about Sagisō’s clan tradition...
well, don't worry. There'd naturally be a case of men trying to force a kunoichi to marry them through wave tactics, and the village has prepared accordingly. They've got pills sorta like the Akimichi clan's that'll allow the Kunoichi to convert her life-force into chakra and die in battle, killing all her suitors.

well, don't worry. There'd naturally be a case of men trying to force a kunoichi to marry them through wave tactics, and the village has prepared accordingly. They've got pills sorta like the Akimichi clan's that'll allow the Kunoichi to convert her life-force into chakra and die in battle, killing all her suitors.
*Kiro wipes sweat off of forehead*
“Good. I don’t have to marry her and she dies... oh wait, I die too...”

Not gonna lie I would have liked Zaku to be momentarily stunned or even alarmed at Sakura, even if just for comedy, before shrugging it off and acting as per usual.

But that works fine.

Not gonna lie I would have liked Zaku to be momentarily stunned or even alarmed at Sakura, even if just for comedy, before shrugging it off and acting as per usual.

Beleive me I was tempted, until I realize that it’s not his personality to do that. Choji blew up on him and he acted as usual, he even acted that was to curse mark sauske, he’s a crazy man lol