• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of Minato... I could understand invading the village while the third was Hokage but to invade the village while Minato is there? Y'all batshit crazy. Considering that Naruto hasn't been born, AU Minato has probably had longer to train than the canon-Minato because he didn't die early.

Considering that between sealing the Kyubi in himself, sealing it in Naruto and getting impaled on its claw he somehow managed to learn the KCM, it's pretty obvious that Minato is a facking beast who trains like it's nobody's business. Minato could probably solo Orochimaru and all the Jinchuriki he brought all at the same time.

The fact that it took Minato all of ... 5mins? To do what took Naruto several days, makes me think that whole thing about him failing to infuse his chakra nature in the Rasengan was actually more like he tried for about 30 seconds and then died before getting a second chance.

Edit: also gotta remember that Minato is a Sage.

Speaking of Minato... I could understand invading the village while the third was Hokage but to invade the village while Minato is there? Y'all batshit crazy. Considering that Naruto hasn't been born, AU Minato has probably had longer to train than the canon-Minato because he didn't die early.

Considering that between sealing the Kyubi in himself, sealing it in Naruto and getting impaled on its claw he somehow managed to learn the KCM, it's pretty obvious that Minato is a facking beast who trains like it's nobody's business. Minato could probably solo Orochimaru and all the Jinchuriki he brought all at the same time.

The fact that it took Minato all of ... 5mins? To do what took Naruto several days, makes me think that whole thing about him failing to infuse his chakra nature in the Rasengan was actually more like he tried for about 30 seconds and then died before getting a second chance.

I don't think he is THAT strong, but I do think he is gonna pose more of a problem for Orochimaru and his allies then Shen thinks. Especially if the other Kage get involved as well.

One vs. one I think Minato beats Jiraiya or Orochimaru personally.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Tbh now that I think about it... maybe minato shouldn’t die. Sure this means civil war stuff is screwed... but is that really that important? I mean, the uchiha massacre doesn’t happen, Raiku can stay married, the destruction of the village is less.

I don't think he is THAT strong, but I do think he is gonna pose more of a problem for Orochimaru and his allies then Shen thinks. Especially if the other Kage get involved as well.

One vs. one I think Minato beats Jiraiya or Orochimaru personally.
Well, Sage Naruto is clearly pain level, and regular Minato is definitely stronger than regular Naruto at that point in time, so Sage Minato is probably at pain level. I really don't think this attack the leaf village thing was thought out...

Edit: Minato doesn't have the Kyubi so he doesn't have the same problem as Naruto. Which means that he can fuse with the two elder frogs and constantly be in Sage mode without it running out. That's not even counting the genjustū and ninjutsu that the two elder frogs have.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
See shen, this is why I said go full tailed beast mode. ALSO, this is why we can’t do things the moment they are needed! We need to plan! Also I’m sorry Kyuu, but I sort of blame it on you. No offense, I got no beef, it’s just the time we were discussing it you never really cared or said stuff. I don’t blame it all on you, just a bit

See shen, this is why I said go full tailed beast mode. ALSO, this is why we can’t do things the moment they are needed! We need to plan! Also I’m sorry Kyuu, but I sort of blame it on you. No offense, I got no beef, it’s just the time we were discussing it you never really cared or said stuff. I don’t blame it all on you, just a bit
Lmao, I didn't pay attention to any of that Plot stuff, I just let y'all do your thing. It's an easy fix though, just lure Minato out of the village before the attack.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lmao, I didn't pay attention to any of that Plot stuff, I just let y'all do your thing. It's an easy fix though, just lure Minato out of the village before the attack.
That’s what I said! You know sometimes we shouldn’t listen to everything you say, but most of the time like this time we should. Also it’s uh... 4 in the morning so ima sleep pce

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well it’s not as bad as you think. If they seal minato using that sound 4 barrier he’d be horribly out numbered.

Orochimaru, Kin, Yukimaru, Kimimaru, and 3 undead kages. That’ll be enough for sure

Well it’s not as bad as you think. If they seal minato using that sound 4 barrier he’d be horribly out numbered.

Orochimaru, Kin, Yukimaru, Kimimaru, and 3 undead kages. That’ll be enough for sure
Does that prevent the raijin? Cause Minato has seals placed all over the village, if they don't catch him the first time then they can forget about trying again.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
And for Tsuki to get data on all of you, now if she actually had the drive, she could use all of her data and turn you all into her peasants. Probably, too bad she'll just be the strategist...

And for Tsuki to get data on all of you, now if she actually had the drive, she could use all of her data and turn you all into her peasants. Probably, too bad she'll just be the strategist...

Seeing as she hasn’t been training in ninja arts too much, I don’t think it would be much of a challenge if she were to fight most of our OC’s

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Do this against my OC’s and you’re not gonna like the results

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Seeing as she hasn’t been training in ninja arts too much, I don’t think it would be much of a challenge if she were to fight most of our OC’s
But she can still do ice ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and taijutsu. HONESTLY I really would’ve seen it make sense for her to try to become an anbu since they’re technically like the spies/fbi for the village

But she can still do ice ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and taijutsu. HONESTLY I really would’ve seen it make sense for her to try to become an anbu since they’re technically like the spies/fbi for the village

While she has the capacity to do these things, she really has done the bare minimum as soul described in her bio. So compared to most of our OC’s who have shed blood sweat and tears to get where they are, she’s weaker

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
While she has the capacity to do these things, she really has done the bare minimum as soul described in her bio. So compared to most of our OC’s who have shed blood sweat and tears to get where they are, she’s weaker
I think that’s simply because she doesn’t train. At least she’ll be helpful to me

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You’ll see... I’ll edit her bio and put her here in a bit. Anyways, is it ok if something like the surgery was done so Raiku left and then Taiyo woke up?