• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You know I’m fine with the surprise attacks, but I think he’s going a bit overboard. No offense Zander, it’s just that normally for techniques not said there should at least be a brief sentence of your oc doing hand seals or something and then maybe in the next post have the effects appear or something, but the three recent clones seem to have appeared out of no where

You couldn't see him create the first two, what makes you think that's all he had? When the steam was revealed, your attention was focused on the life threatening situation.
Oh! And I should point out, the Katsuo who was facing off with Zaku got his cheek cut and didn't disperse, then the EXACT SAME Katsuo was right behind Zaku. I'll pm for further explanation if needed, its quite simple really, you just couldn't see it.

You know I’m fine with the surprise attacks, but I think he’s going a bit overboard. No offense Zander, it’s just that normally for techniques not said there should at least be a brief sentence of your oc doing hand seals or something and then maybe in the next post have the effects appear or something, but the three recent clones seem to have appeared out of no where

He's only created two clones, and both have been explained.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeah he did say a fourth Katsuo, and you said the one with the cut on his cheek was just smirking as he watched the clone behind him. Which also means he didn’t avoid the lava since it didn’t show him doing so. There are many problems here

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah he did say a fourth Katsuo, and you said the one with the cut on his cheek was just smirking as he watched the clone behind him. Which also means he didn’t avoid the lava since it didn’t show him doing so. There are many problems here
I think he very subtly did say he dodged it when he said that there was no trace of the person, I would’ve thought if it was a clone there would’ve been steam

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
He dispersed the steam, and whipped it around him, not to mention he already expressed the ability to track through hearing, so even if he miraculously didn’t track with eyes, his hearing would have caught it