• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait um....so what about the big explosion of lava right below us as u grabbed you? Did it just subside or are you literally tanking a mini volcano?

I'm honestly okay with the first if the two. XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
It was aimed toward Katsuo when behind him, so it went a few feet before bursting. I actually addressed that it seas a bit too far to hurt Zaku rather than its intended target, but it managed to singe some hairs. So, it’s a bit too far at the moment

Ahh, I thought you meant it was like right at your back, barely missing you. Scuse' my mistake.

And alright, your breaking out the big guns eh?

It was Zaku’s only way of being able to combating Katuso’s melee technique. I was hoping to keep him at bay to where he’d never get to melee, but now that he has, and made Zaku’s guns useless, he only had one option left. Pretty good strategy by the way!

I wonder how Katsuo will get out of this one? :\=|:

Also, here’s an drawing of curse Mark zaku during katuso’s battle:

Attachments

• EB019E7D-5D11-4FCA-8AD0-15191316B709.jpeg
    EB019E7D-5D11-4FCA-8AD0-15191316B709.jpeg
    386 KB · Views: 29
Wait guys, how am I supposed to find a puppet master? Guys help

Madoka is in the crowd. Just have a nurse or someone go to her and ask her that her "talents" are needed or something.

BOI IF YOU DON'T MAKE THIS RP INTO A COMIC I WILL BE UPSET.
but srsly, just do it fam.
That’s much harder than you think lol

Shen is right. I've got a friend working on a comic for our Ender Eye RP. It takes a lot of time and hard work to make it. It's not just something you can demand with a snap of the fingers and expect to materialize out of thin air.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Of course, I'm not expecting it to happen like that, quality comics take forever. The only ones that don't are traced ones or quick drawn ones.

Well then, what exactly shall we be doing about the Orochimaru attack? We'll just be free to do whatever? Or have we got some sorta plan in mind.

Edit:

Fufufu, nice try Nebby but I'll be taking this 7000th post.

Well then, what exactly shall we be doing about the Orochimaru attack? We'll just be free to do whatever? Or have we got some sorta plan in mind.

I’d imagine there would be different fronts.

For example, minato VS Orochimaru would be it’s entirly closed off thing.

Kabuto, Zaku, and other Oc’s Aligned with the sound would have their own areas they would attack as well. There would be a big rally cry for people to join the sound when it starts, so we’ll see how many would join them first

Kabuto, Zaku, and other Oc’s Aligned with the sound would have their own areas they would attack as well. There would be a big rally cry for people to join the sound when it starts, so we’ll see how many would join them first
Gotcha o7

So basically a free for all where we're free to choose whether we want to protect the Leaf Village or Help destroy it?

I would go with a plan. Mainly cause if we keep up this master strategy back and forth and just wing these fights we could end up doing something we'll regret in the narrative down the line.

Who would join Orochimaru? The guy hasn't done much campaigning. Ironically the only one to speak any objections to the Kage are Kai (A lunatic) and Azumi who has no leverage in anything to this point.

I would go with a plan. Mainly cause if we keep up this master strategy back and forth and just wing these fights we could end up doing something we'll regret in the narrative down the line.

Who would join Orochimaru? The guy hasn't done much campaigning. Ironically the only one to speak any objections to the Kage are Kai (A lunatic) and Azumi who has no leverage in anything to this point.

Kiro, Azumi, Zaku, and a few others have deep ties to the sound now, some with light ties. I’d imagine some might join the sound out of all our Oc’s, but perhaps that’s wishful thinking. Even then, we still have quite the hearty ammount of enemies

Kiro, Azumi, Zaku, and a few others have deep ties to the sound now, some with light ties. I’d imagine some might join the sound out of all our Oc’s, but perhaps that’s wishful thinking. Even then, we still have quite the hearty ammount of enemies

I can buy that. Azumi will enjoy watching Konoha get attacked, but how involved with it will be interesting.

How Orochimaru is gonna separate Minato from the Kage is the real question. And as kyuu said I think Minato would take Orochimaru one on one. Minato is strong, especially with the extra years to really hit his prime.

I can buy that. Azumi will enjoy watching Konoha get attacked, but how involved with it will be interesting.

How Orochimaru is gonna separate Minato from the Kage is the real question. And as kyuu said I think Minato would take Orochimaru one on one. Minato is strong, especially with the extra years to really hit his prime.
Didn’t Orochimaru also reanimate the first and second hokage?

Nah, any opportunistic leader would definitely get in on this. The slightly smart ones will kick a man while he's down, or loot a burning house, and try to get benefits from the attack by allying with either Konoha or Orochimaru, benefits like resources and stuff. The even smarter ones will trade in 'favors', basically I help you defend Konoha now and so I want compensation. The even smarter ones will watch from the sidelines and then attack after the battle is over to catch both sides while they're weakened, taking down two powerful forces in one move.

Basically there are a lot of reasons to get involved.
Don’t forget about simply not participating!
You'd probably just end up shot while lying down.

Which is an idiom that basically means the same thing as getting caught in the crossfire. If Konaha really gets attacked I doubt the ninja are gonna have time to stop and check if Kiro's on their side. Everyone not wearing a leaf head band and will probably be attacked without question, and trying to not do anything would just get you attacked by both sides lol.

But now he has an added third hokage and two tailed beast users alongside him

If he can get the summon off. And if he can really cut Minato off from all allies. We did see you can stop it as Hiruzen stopped the forth's summoning when Orochimaru tried it.

Though that's beside the point. I want to map out how this battle goes so we get the most desirable outcome from it. Though the question is who my OCs will fight during this skirmish.

Well the Reanimations at that point in time weren't as strong as they were in the 4th Shinobi war arc, so the reanimated Hokages wouldn't be at full power. Given that the second Hokage even admitted that Minato was better at space-time ninjutsu than him, I don't think a weakened set of Hokage could do much again him.

Raijin is just that OP a jutsu.

Edit:

Oh, and we finally had someone break the sound barrier~

Curse-mark Zaku is 'officially' the fastest among our OCs. It's in quotes cause Sagisō can break the sound barrier too :D I figured out how to have her do it after the battle with Katsuo.

Well the Reanimations at that point in time weren't as strong as they were in the 4th Shinobi war arc, so the reanimated Hokages wouldn't be at full power. Given that the second Hokage even admitted that Minato was better at space-time ninjutsu than him, I don't think a weakened set of Hokage could do much again him.

Raijin is just that OP a jutsu.

However 3 kages, Orochimaru, and two jinchurki’s may be too much for him to handle