• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Alright I'll make on in a minute.

Anyone else that wants to be part of it should quote this post.

Gotcha.

I find it hard to imagine Danzo would not catch wind of things. A spy certainly would have seen Taiyo vs. Kin if nothing else. Danzo is the kinda of guy to know when most shit hits the fan XD

Just because one attack erupted doesn’t mean an invasion lol. By that same logic, kai’s Attack on Katsuo means a mist invasion

We should also include our OCs in the calculations since they'll influence the battle. So it'll be good if everyone's can just choose which side they're on from now.

Sagisō will be on the Konoha side.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
They'd be held back by people like Danzo who despite being crazy, actually wants to protect the village.
I believe but I’m not one hundred percent sure that I control Danzo. I did however briefly talk to Shen about this cuz one of my OC’s will be there and they’ll be staying in root hq the time of the attack. PS Itachi was on an A-rank mission actually

Otogakure
  1. Orochimaru
  2. kin
  3. Yukimaru
  4. 1st hokage
  5. 2nd hokage
  6. 3rd hokage
  7. Kimimaru
  8. Kabuto
  9. Zaku
  10. Sakon and ukon
  11. kidomaru
  12. tayuya
  13. Jirobo
  14. Azumi
Konohagakure
  1. Minato
  2. Kakashi
  3. Guy
  4. Jiraiya
  5. Shisui
  6. Asuma
  7. Kurenai
  8. Anko
  9. Mei
  10. Kazekage
  11. Madoka
  12. Tomiko
  13. Kenji
  14. Sakura
  15. Sagisō
  16. Raiku
  17. Kanshi
  18. Taiyo
  19. Tsuki

Attempt Neutral
  1. Kiro

Will update this as everyone takes sides.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Raiku Uchiha! That’s his name.” Kiro finally remembered the name he had blocked out of his head. However, he didn’t believe the response the nurse had. “Ew! That weirdo, no!” Kiro had to hold himself back from breaking out in laughter. Raiku was even more of a loser than Kiro had previously thought. “Yeah, but no. Trust me when I say that he’s a lot different from a lot of the other members of your clan.” The nurse stated in disgust" I think this is my favorite post yet @Retro Master

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
if I were you I wouldn't have made Kiro having fan girls either lol. either a, he passes out in relation to stuff like that, or b he doesn't realize he's being hit on is why he has no fan girls, at least that he's aware of