• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think I might need to make Suzuki a girl instead for rinnegan to compete then I make a tenseigan otsusuki for the final member of the team

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
well that's one op baby coming up. I wonder if the other uchiha will even be used xD I think the only OCs of mine that ever get ships are females and even then not many

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Soundwaves maybe not, but pure air power would be good enough. Even canon Zaku managed to turn boulder’s to dust, imagine was AU Zaku is capable of

Also, Zaku in canon has blown out fire before :p

Well it's not like I want Sora to win anyways lol will be very interesting considering she's half robot and made by Orochimaru...

I have no idea what a robot is capable of here, so can’t say for sure who would win. Although if she was made by Orochimaru and on his side he would need to fight him. But even if she did leave, Zaku would have no reason to attack her

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know, but if he tries to take her back to orochimaru then it’s gonna be awkward because just how Orochimaru “took” Zaku in, Sora’s parents took care of her her entire life while orochimaru abandoned her.

Zaku does have a soft spot for the abandoned/forgotten. Being an orphan himself and a reverse Sora situation there. That could seed some doubt in his mind, but that’s a maybe. Those two are like mirrors to each other

tbh I'm a bit surprised to see kyuu of all people try to save someone she seemed like she hated or something for a ship O_o
She considered her options and decided that Kiro dying wasn't in her best interest.

And flipped her script on Kai. I’m suspicious but curious lol
Lmao, I don't actually dislike Kai. Sagisō does though, but not to the extent of disgust. She'll use him to achieve her goals if she think he'll be useful like in this situation.

Btw, I couldn't remember it before but for Kai's song I was thinking

Everything will Freeze

Mainly cause he's an ice user.

She considered her options and decided that Kiro dying wasn't in her best interest.

Lmao, I don't actually dislike Kai. Sagisō does though, but not to the extent of disgust. She'll use him to achieve her goals if she think he'll be useful like in this situation.

Btw, I couldn't remember it before but for Kai's song I was thinking

Everything will Freeze

Mainly cause he's an ice user.

Was wondering if you either hated him or just Sagiso XD at least now I know.

While I absolutely love the title of that song, it sounds heated, dark, and fast, which most of those things Kai arent. Although this does sound like a pretty good piece for Curse Mark Zaku