• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I responded but I deleted it so I guess I’ll just say you caught me? Though that’s not true. Wait lol imagine how salty Raiku would be if he liked Sagiso and Kiro got her lmfao
Raiku: *likes Sagiso*
Kiro and Sagiso get together.
Raiku gets so mad his head explodes.
Kiro: aww man now I can’t steal his eyes! Guess I’m going blind...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku: *is on therapy bed.*
I don’t know man... I feel like my heart’s broken.
Kai: I see... well luckily we have the cure for that.
Raiku: Really? What is it?
Kai: JOIN THE MIST AND PURIFY YOURSELF XENO SCUM!
Raiku: *facepalms* I knew this wasn’t gonna work.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku: what if I beat up another Nadeshiko? That may be my only way t- oh hey Taiyo. Oh wait I just thought of something.
*brings out two buttons*
Ok so either A: I lose all faith in humanity as good beings, and try to create an organization to destroy the world and make my own where everyone can be happy... or B: I move on and try to bring world peace... what to choose... both so equally tempting and logical...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku: wait since you took out both options I’m still heart broken... *lies on the ground and summons a shadow clone*
Clone: hey why so sad?
Raiku: *turns head to look at clone* I need therapy
Clone: you got the perfect guy!
Moral of the story: when you’re depressed hanging out with yourself is the best way to be happy again.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
we don't know. btw im thinking of actually letting raiku falling in love with sagiso so when he finds out about the ship instant ms. that's if he finds out before the uchiha massacre. if he finds out after then he won't be in love. Though I highly doubt that the massacre will even happen if minato lives, so that affects it too

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Mystic Zander

I just thought Katuso's new form was so cool sounding I couldn’t help but to draw it:

Attachments

• 2E4E7B02-BA7D-44C0-BD3C-2477DF0BBC8E.jpeg
    2E4E7B02-BA7D-44C0-BD3C-2477DF0BBC8E.jpeg
    391.4 KB · Views: 40

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh god......
I am on the fence about whether or not I want the mastery of FBS to happen on screen or off screen. By mastery, I mean the way it is supposed to work, not the Jutsu that broke his arms.