• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Now comes where I defend my case?

Okay. I have some points:

8.5 may need to be boosted a bit since Kiro had 9, while not expressing it a lot.

Not sure about those other two, I’d have to wait for another judge our outside second opinion for those.

Utility as far as environments are considered, lava and ground usage I believe would have scored him pretty high brownie pints for usage of those techniques. Not to mention turning simple tools like pins into deadly weapons during the Yasu fight, enough to be turned into practical arrows with poison. The utility section I believe is severely underrated here lol.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Now comes where I defend my case?

Okay. I have some points:

8.5 may need to be boosted a bit since Kiro had 9, while not expressing it a lot.

Not sure about those other two, I’d have to wait for another judge our outside second opinion for those.

Utility as far as environments are considered, lava and ground usage I believe would have scored him pretty high brownie pints for usage of those techniques. Not to mention turning simple tools like pins into deadly weapons during the Yasu fight, enough to be turned into practical arrows with poison. The utility section I believe is severely underrated here lol.
Ok 9 in utility and power and add .5 in stamina cuz it seems a bit too low, he survived against Yasu pretty well so that’s 31

Raiku has been eyeing Kiro since his battle finished and followed him to the nurse’s. He was right outside Kiro’s room and was eavesdropping on their conversation. Raiku activated his Sharingan and concentrated some chakra. Then he opened the door and immediately the nurse went to the opening of the door, and looked at Raiku. Upon making eye contact he used a strong version of one of his Genjutsu that puts the person to sleep. The nurse then became unconscious.

“That’s what you get for calling me a weirdo.”

Then he turned to face Kiro.

“Let’s talk, and this time I’m not asking.”

Raiku then took out his blade.
*deep breaths*

Ya know, I had a whole post pre-typed for after Kiro put the nurse to sleep... See as he finally figured out what she was saying and is now acting according to her expectations I had a whole stalker like scene where she'd comment on his behavior and what she thought about it...

and then you did this... and wasted all my efforts... Sagiso wants to deck Raiku in the schnoz...

*deep breaths*

Ya know, I had a whole post pre-typed for after Kiro put the nurse to sleep... See as he finally figured out what she was saying and is now acting according to her expectations I had a whole stalker like scene where she'd comment on his behavior and what she thought about it...

and then you did this... and wasted all my efforts... Sagiso wants to deck Raiku in the schnoz...
I’m not gonna lie, I was also expecting Sagisō to show up as well... Well that sucks :(

Bleh, it's already after 1 am and I don't really feel like writing a long post... but I won't have time in the morning though...

Guess I get to fight an Uchiha after all!