• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Doubt all 6 of them will be able to trap him though. Given that all 5 Kage are present and we know that at least Suna has an alliance with Konoha. Don't really remember who else might have an alliance with Konoha, but it's safe to assume it's not gonna be Minato vs. the world.

Seeing as how Minato died by the nine tailed fox even when multiple people were helping him doesn’t say much to his strength lol. And we have two of these tailed beasts here, it’s not going to be a cakewalk

Minato is a skilled user of Fuinjutsu, which is ideal in dealing with Edo-Tensei. And if Taiyo could fight Kin initially then Minato would do fine with them before they released their full beasts. Though again this is jumping the gun and we don't know how the set up will work.

As far as Kage interests...

Ay & Onoki would likely stay out of the conflict initially.
Mei would offer aid in exchange for help in return from Konoha. Scratch my back I scratch yours kinds thing I figure.
Kazekage would aid Minato. National allies and such.

Seeing as how Minato died by the nine tailed fox even when multiple people were helping him doesn’t say much to his strength lol. And we have two of these tailed beasts here, it’s not going to be a cakewalk

Nine Tails (In canon) is OP as heck and Minato had to deal with Obito's shit during all that. He was doing fine when he just focused on Kurama. But Obito mucked everything up.

Plus Minato would have a stronger Sage Mode here given he didn't die and had time to master it.

Nine Tails (In canon) is OP as heck and Minato had to deal with Obito's shit during all that. He was doing fine when he just focused on Kurama. But Obito mucked everything up.

Plus Minato would have a stronger Sage Mode here given he didn't die and had time to master it.

There is also dealing with the grief of losing his wife, so he may have paused his training for a while, grief can do many things to a man.

Also Jinchuriki below the Jonin level have never shown the ability to control this role tailed beasts, with Naruto as the sorta exception, so those two might just go beserk and screw over Orochimaru lol.

Yeahhhh kin isn’t exactly the most stable normally let alone with her tailed beast lol. We’ll see what happens

Huh? Multiple people? Whut. When Minato was fighting the fox Hiruzen was putting out a fire or something.

Kushina had put up the Uzumaki clan's adamantine chain sealing technique so none of the leaf shinobi could get in. When Minato died the only people present were him, Kushina and Naruto

Huh? Multiple people? Whut. When Minato was fighting the fox Hiruzen was putting out a fire or something.

Kushina had put up the Uzumaki clan's adamantine chain sealing technique so none of the leaf shinobi could get in. When Minato died the only people present were him, Kushina and Naruto
Before the nineties was engaged by minato, it was bombarded by heaps of chunnin and anbu forces, along with a few other notable ninja (which I forget their names), and weakened

He'd already mastered it, which is why he could use the perfect Sage mode after reviving.

There is also dealing with the grief of losing his wife, so he may have paused his training for a while, grief can do many things to a man.

I would like to think Minato is strong willed enough to not let the grief interrupt his focus for a significant period. He's not a kinda a guy to turn to a moping mess XD. Naruto was able to not let Jiraiya's death ruin his focus for too long so why his father?

Just my opinion on the matter.

I would like to think Minato is strong willed enough to not let the grief interrupt his focus for a significant period. He's not a kinda a guy to turn to a moping mess XD. Naruto was able to not let Jiraiya's death ruin his focus for too long so why his father?

Just my opinion on the matter.

Trueeeee, but I’m sure it must have played some role when both his child and wife die right before his eyes. That would mess anyone up.

Weakened? Well I'm dubious on that claim, Half the nine tails has been show to tank multiple A-rank or higher Rasengans from a Sage mode Naruto and get up like they were nothing.

Which makes me more confident in having two of those hulking beasts in the battle against minato. Splitting the fire between all these target effectively while also not dying is going to be hard

Which makes me more confident in having two of those hulking beasts in the battle against minato. Splitting the fire between all these target effectively while also not dying is going to be hard

If they controlled it perhaps. But if you are suggesting Kin has full mastery of it when even Naruto did not until he got special training with Bee would be a huge stretch.

They would turn on Orochimaru and just attack everything. Or even each other.

Trueeeee, but I’m sure it must have played some role when both his child and wife die right before his eyes. That would mess anyone up.
Speaking of which, since Jacob brought up Jiraiya I remembered that he appeared during the first part of the Chunin exams, so he's probably still in the village too. So if we throw in him, the Kazekage and the Mizukage, who'd probably help to get an alliance with Konoha, then that's 4 Kage leveled fighters against 1 Kage leveled fighter, 3 weakened Kage leveled fighters and two wild cards.

If they controlled it perhaps. But if you are suggesting Kin has full mastery of it when even Naruto did not until he got special training with Bee would be a huge stretch.

They would turn on Orochimaru and just attack everything. Or even each other.

Not saying they do have control (although I can’t speak for Yukimaru) that’ll be a last resort techie which even if it did defeat Orochimaru, would have to be addressed by Minato. And that’s the best case scanerio for him. But the point is I’m saying it won’t be an easy sweep for him.

Speaking of the Raikage if he just happened to know about that one time Orochimaru caused the 8 tails to go beserk in his village I'm pretty sure he won't stay on the side lines xD.

Orochimaru literally choose the worst possible time to attack.

We also have Kimimaru, Kabuto, an energies army of sound ninja, And ninja that would be opportunistically attacking the leaf while it was weak. The sound four barrier is also most likely going to be a thing, so there’s that.

Speaking of the Raikage if he just happened to know about that one time Orochimaru caused the 8 tails to go beserk in his village I'm pretty sure he won't stay on the side lines xD.

Orochimaru literally choose the worst possible time to attack.

If the sound four barrier is tinted, he would have no idea that it was orochimaru, heck, even if it wasn’t tinted I doubt he could see that far

We also have Kimimaru, Kabuto, an energies army of sound ninja, And ninja that would be opportunistically attacking the leaf while it was weak. The sound four barrier is also most likely going to be a thing, so there’s that.
Well the leaf will definitely outnumber in term so of shinobi since it's their village, and honestly Kimimaro + Kabuto can probably barely hold thier own against Itachi.

Kabuto before Sage Mode was compared to Kakashi (Which would be a cool fight). And we saw how well Kakashi held up versus Itachi when they fought.
Kabuto on the level of Kakashi? That's a suspicious claim since Kakashi is Anbu... well, it'll work.

Not saying they’d actually DESTROY all of Kohona, but they’d do some damage. Also, Itachi wa said to be out on an S tank mission I believe
Okay, at least thats one plot hole covered.

By the way, not really arguing whether they could deal damage to Konoha, they definitely could, but outright murdering their Kage is another thing entirely.

I'd say maybe put him in a coma like what pain did to tsunade, and that'd also give us a good reason to fern tsunade back in the village.

Kabuto on the level of Kakashi? That's a suspicious claim since Kakashi is Anbu... well, it'll work.

I think it's bullshit considering Naruto was able to severely damage him as a Genin but if we want the invaders to be effective we have to scale Kabuto up to that level.

Also Guy would be in the village as well. Along with the leaf Jonin. And I want Kurenai to use Genjutsu on someone who isn't a freakin perfect counter to it XD

He may want to be Hokage, but Danzo cares about protecting Konoha above all else. Letting Orochimaru destroy it is not in his interest and would be out of character. Letting Minato fend for himself sure but not doing jack all.

I imagine he’d lend a hand, but he’d ‘neglect’ some areas of concern like around minato’s battle. Plus would take a bit to assemble all his forces and himself, as they aren’t expecting an invasion

I imagine he’d lend a hand, but he’d ‘neglect’ some areas of concern like around minato’s battle. Plus would take a bit to assemble all his forces and himself, as they aren’t expecting an invasion

I find it hard to imagine Danzo would not catch wind of things. A spy certainly would have seen Taiyo vs. Kin if nothing else. Danzo is the kinda of guy to know when most shit hits the fan XD