• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Not only is she converted but she’s also half Xeno.

Kai: there is no half Xeno! Only the full or the none! If you are a true bleeding heart ninja for the mist, then you are by proxy, one of us!

Oh yeah immediately he’s a target for Kai, Kanshi, Sagiso, AND Raiku. I did warn retro turning bad would get him a lot of enemies...

Zaku, sound four, kin, and Yukimaru would technically have his back. Azumi maybe

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kai: there is no half Xeno! Only the full or the none! If you are a true bleeding hear ninja for the mist, then you are by proxy, one of us!

Zaku, sound four, kin, and Yukimaru would technically have his back. Azumi maybe
Don’t put Yukimaru there, he’d rather have him dead. Didn’t you see my first post with him reacting to Kiro getting the curse mark?
Kai: there is no half Xeno! Only the full or the none! If you are a true bleeding hear ninja for the mist, then you are by proxy, one of us!
wait but her mom is a Xeno but her dad isn’t. Also is converted ok?

Don’t put Yukimaru there, he’d rather have him dead. Didn’t you see my first post with him reacting to Kiri getting the curse mark?
Well I’d imagine Yukimaru would want to protect his master’s assets, otherwise would face his own worth diminish...

[/QUOTE] but her mom is a Xeno but her dad isn’t. Also is converted ok?[/QUOTE]

Kai doesn’t blame the child for the mistakes of the parents, even if. They are Xenos. He believes nationality is where the heart lies and falls back to. But if that heart was ever betrayed...oh boy...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well I’d imagine Yukimaru would want to protect his master’s assets, otherwise would face his own worth diminish...
wait but her mom is a Xeno but her dad isn’t. Also is converted ok?
Kai doesn’t blame the child for the mistakes of the parents, even if. They are Xenos. He believes nationality is where the heart lies and falls back to. But if that heart was ever betrayed...oh boy...[/QUOTE]
Well he can’t blame Yukimaru if he was on a mission... ;) also that’s fine, just means I have to edit so before her dad gets found they move to kirigakure. Rip idea of iwa nin LOL

Any oc of Kyuu is scary. It’s his curse, that and being normally visualized as female. My curse is that my male ocs never get ships
I have perfectly normal, non-scary Ocs thank you very much, I just prefer the scary ones. My dryad OC is only scary if you're made out of air, my male Poke-OCs aren't scary. My female poke-OC did appear to leave some trauma though...

But don't sweat the small details, it's a loss if you mind it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
In other news, if anyone from Kiri has an earth or lightning affinity Arashi’s mom could help teach them explosión release. Also their family better be getting extra protection for abandoning iwa...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I have perfectly normal, non-scary Ocs thank you very much, I just prefer the scary ones. My dryad OC is only scary if you're made out of air, my male Poke-OCs aren't scary. My female poke-OC did appear to leave some trauma though...

But don't sweat the small details, it's a loss if you mind it.
That’s like saying that you’re not strategic. Shut up and accept your role as female scary oc maker.
(This is joke lol)

In other news, if anyone from Kiri has an earth or lightning affinity Arashi’s mom could help teach them explosión release. Also their family better be getting extra protection for abandoning iwa...

I’m sure they are, as payment for giving them such special insight into that culture and their powers. However, they are warned if they ever betray the mist like they did iwa, they will be hunted down with EXTREME prejudice

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’m sure they are, as payment for giving them such special insight into that culture and their powers. However, they are warned if they ever betray the mist like they did iwa, they will be hunted down with EXTREME prejudice
They’d be idiots to betray their village only to betray the village that was the reason the betrayed their original home land

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I wonder what would happen if Azumi were to meet Raiku. She’d probably start saying bad about him and his clan and he’d be like:
Wtf why what did I do

Jfc how many stories do you have about people thinking your the opposite gender?
Enough so that I've been called mother, been in a 10-person harem and had a wedding, not in that particular order. Weird times indeed.

Yo, a bit hypocritical of me but where’s the proctor?!
To give Kiro more emotional turmoil I kinda wanna have Sagisō interfere with that match :p
You and Godjacob okay with that?

That proctor’s personality is lazy soo I’m just acting the sort of his character lol. He rather the match end organically or it being called out, as he hates to actually do his job often