• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nadeshiko village is based on the amazonians so to catch an amazon you've got to be at least as fierce as she is, preferably even more.

Kiro seems to be the fiercest male character while Zaku is the most confident. I would've gone for Katsuo but Zander seems to have something in mind for that so no can do.
I’m confused why Kai isn’t mentioned here

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kai would be quite a smooth talker if he wanted to be, (albeit rarely). So if he were flirted on by a mist ninja, expect some counter flirting lol.

But the likleyhood that’s going to happen especially with his xenophobic ideals is verrrry slim

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I would do it but I’m not making more ocs so I’d have to convert one of my female ocs to do it and I don’t think that would be pure enough for Kai. Plus two are super serious and the other I ship with zaku

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hold up I thought you meant my actual males oh ho ho yeah maybe I’ll do it with arashi but Kiro would have to be fine with an un pure mist ninja

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I find it funny how Zaku has developed this love of battle, fight crazed personality. When in canon he was just a smug cocky a-hole. It's kinda cute.
Hehe you know it!

The Best target! Pretty sure Kai will be hunting you down to keep because he's a hunter-nin, but on the bright sod eyes Nadeshiko village is hunter-nin proof.

That puts Kai in the unique situation of having alliging goals with Sagiso. That’ll be an awkward conversation.

I find it funny how Zaku has developed this love of battle, fight crazed personality. When in canon he was just a smug cocky a-hole. It's kinda cute.
He's like what I would've made Sagisō if she hadn't forfeited. Once she gets Matatabi she'll pick up healthy cat-like tendencies like the love of hunting and playing with her 'food' until it dies.

Kiro's hurdle is pretty high.