• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean this is after he does some pretty significant things. So it’s only fair if his plot relevancy drops afterwards. Trust me when I say that Sagisō’s words will haunt him...
Gonna be honest, I ship her with Kiro the most. He just needs to like, redeem himself in her eyes.
Yes

you know I sort of see you also using anko myself
I would love to use anko, I feel like she'd be my second Wyst, but that'd be 4 characters since I've also got Konan. That's not even counting the 2 Hyūga Oc's I haven't even made character sheets for.

Yeah I could control Kakashi if everyone is cool with that

It is cool my friend. I'm gonna basically be the Konoha Forces in this Invasion Arc. Including all the Kage outside of the Kazekage and Mei depending on if Retro wants him. The price one pays when you are willing to RP multiple characters XD

Lel, Sasuke didn’t even want a relationship with Kakashi...

He got his most useful jutsu from Kakashi. Though outside of that he didn't want a relationship with anyone XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
It is cool my friend. I'm gonna basically be the Konoha Forces in this Invasion Arc. Including all the Kage outside of the Kazekage and Mei depending on if Retro wants him. The price one pays when you are willing to RP multiple characters XD

He got his most useful jutsu from Kakashi. Though outside of that he didn't want a relationship with anyone XD

Although I had the impression only two foreign kage’s Were present. Even still, I’m glad to gift a weight off your shoulders lol

Also @Retro Master about those judging results. Do you want them now?

Yeah, I like Boruto than most. Simply because I can tolerate Boruto (As a character) better than most but even I dislike the direction with Anko among other things. Really annoyed me.
I like how you used the word 'tolerate'. I can also see what they're trying to do with him, and I don't dislike it.. but after the first Sarada-centered arc I kinda wonder why Sarada isn't the main character.

Power: kiro possessed an good display of power, nothing to laugh at. Able to use a frighting display of electricity and minor amounts of lightning armor. mainly against Hashima. He did use it against Azumi, but was quickly nullified. Decent strength, especially since he didn’t even need the use of his curse mark for this category. However, he didn’t use his full strength in the exams. So it hurt his score.

•Effectiveness: Kiro’s abilities when he showcased them proved to be shocking effective. (Pun intended). He zapped his way past Hashima’s defenses, and blasted his way to beating her with very little problems other then countering her swamp related advantage. Even then, he won fairly easily without needing much medical attention, even killing his opponent. Being the only ninja to successfully kill another ninja, while also not being damaged much in the process is a pretty big achievement to have. But the Azumi fight brought him down slightly, as he got beat pretty quickly to her techniques. Which will add to hers more than take from Kiro’s.

•Stamina: Kiro’s stamina is his lowest category. Even though he put up a good last resistance in the end against Azumi, it wasn’t anything too impressive. He showed however a good amount of chakra usage without too much strain on him compared to most lightning users his age. He won’t get a super high or low rating in this category. He’ll get a solid ‘Meh.’

•Utility: Kiro seemed skilled in using ninja tools, which added points for the utility section for sure. Using the wires and cables to help beat Hashima scores some brownie points. That and using Kunai sighs explosive tags alongside those string strategies, and his opponet’s strings at that. Using someone else’s tools against them is another good mark, and that’s not even mentioning the Sharingan. But that’s where he peaks with utility. Other than that, he failed to make much use of the swamp theme around him as well as do much against Azumi as far as terrain or tools are concerned.

30/40

In my books, @Retro Master , you pass. What does everyone else think?

Last edited:
I like how you used the word 'tolerate'. I can also see what they're trying to do with him, and I don't dislike it.. but after the first Sarada-centered arc I kinda wonder why Sarada isn't the main character.

Cause Sarada is not Naruto's daughter. And is a girl in a series that has not been the most kind to female characters. Though Sarada has the best chance to really stand out.

And possibly because if Sarada was MC we'd get another character wanting to be Hokage as a central goal where as Boruto is not like that. So a different direction which is likely what they aim for.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
*COUGH COUGH* I don’t mind taking two kages. Making Sora jonin from the start would be pretty cool. I could also add Arashi as jonin I’d i get onoki

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Power: kiro possessed an good display of power, nothing to laugh at. Able to use a frighting display of electricity and minor amounts of lightning armor. mainly against Hashima. He did use it against Azumi, but was quickly nullified. Decent strength, especially since he didn’t even need the use of his curse mark for this category. However, he didn’t use his full strength in the exams. So it hurt his score.

•Effectiveness: Kiro’s abilities when he showcased them proved to be shocking effective. (Pun intended). He zapped his way past Hashima’s defenses, and blasted his way to beating her with very little problems other then countering her swamp related advantage. Even then, he won fairly easily without needing much medical attention, even killing his opponent. Being the only ninja to successfully kill another ninja, while also not being damaged much in the process is a pretty big achievement to have. But the Azumi fight brought him down slightly, as he got beat pretty quickly to her techniques. Which will add to hers more than take from Kiro’s.

•Stamina: Kiro’s stamina is his lowest category. Even though he put up a good last resistance in the end against Azumi, it wasn’t anything too impressive. He showed however a good amount of chakra usage without too much strain on him compared to most lightning users his age. He won’t get a super high or low rating in this category. He’ll get a solid ‘Meh.’

•Utility: Kiro seemed skilled in using ninja tools, which added points for the utility section for sure. Using the wires and cables to help beat Hashima scores some brownie points. That and using Kunai sighs explosive tags alongside those string strategies, and his opponet’s strings at that. Using someone else’s tools against them is another good mark, and that’s not even mentioning the Sharingan. But that’s where he peaks with utility. Other than that, he failed to make much use of the swamp theme around him as well as do much against Azumi as far as terrain or tools are concerned.

30.5/40

In my books, @Retro Master , you pass. What does everyone else think?
Expected for an uchiha

One thing I’d like to point out: I like how winning your first round instantly gives you 9 in effectiveness

Not exactly about winning. It’s how effective not only on how he did it, but how nearly undamaged he was in the process. Shikamaru passed by one battle alone as a reference. In this case, he beat Hashima up to such great degree even though he was at a terrain disadvantage, that the points were deserved. Unless you have a suggestion to what the points of effectivness should be?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Azumi: I NEVER AGREED TO ANYTHING!

Now I imagine if our characters paired up and had babies like in the Naruto ending chapter. If Tomiko and Yasu hooked up Tomiko would have Yasu be a stay at home dad. Or just take the baby with her on training and stuff XD
Azumi x Zaku
Sagiso x Kiro
Yasu x Tomiko
Tsuki x Taiyo
And the best of all...
Raiku x the Uchiha Clan

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Not exactly about winning. It’s how effective not only on how he did it, but how nearly undamaged he was in the process. Shikamaru passed by one battle alone as a reference. In this case, he beat Hashima up to such great degree even though he was at a terrain disadvantage, that the points were deserved. Unless you have a suggestion to what the points of effectivness should be?
Yes sir I’d like to point out, HE NEARLY DIED

If I were to critique Kiro on anything, it's that in situations where he is pressure by someone (Hashima not giving up and her continued resistance, Azumi having him in the sphere) he is quick to lose composure and make rash actions. Not fighting as effectively as he usually does or going needlessly far.

But nothing to demote him from progressing mind you. Just something I noticed.

Azumi x Zaku
Sagiso x Kiro
Yasu x Tomiko
Tsuki x Taiyo
And the best of all...
Raiku x the Uchiha Clan

Kai X the village of the mist
Zaku X everyone he thinks is battling for love

Oh boy, hopefully one of them doesn’t end up dead ;)

Isn’t killing Hashima enough? Hahaha

Yes sir I’d like to point out, HE NEARLY DIED

Azumi’s fight more so raises her scores up rather than lower Kiro’s. Kiro’s scores did take a beating as if that fight, such as the power category.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If I were to critique Kiro on anything, it's that in situations where he is pressure by someone (Hashima not giving up and her continued resistance, Azumi having him in the sphere) he is quick to lose composure and make rash actions. Not fighting as effectively as he usually does or going needlessly far.

But nothing to demote him from progressing mind you. Just something I noticed.
It’s not that Hashima wouldn’t give up, she’s not exactly that personality type. I LET her die

Cause Sarada is not Naruto's daughter. And is a girl in a series that has not been the most kind to female characters. Though Sarada has the best chance to really stand out.

And possibly because if Sarada was MC we'd get another character wanting to be Hokage as a central goal where as Boruto is not like that. So a different direction which is likely what they aim for.
As long as their goals are perfectly justified I wouldn't mind him wanting to be Hokage. The only reason he doesn't want to be Hokage is because he feels the position took away his relationship with his dad. Though, honestly everyone else in his family seems to take the situation better than he does. Although I can understand his feelings, it's kinda one sided because he doesn't really try to understand what Naruto is doing and what the role of Hokage means. They could've used Himawari better by showing her to have similar emotion to Boruto and then he'd get my sympathy, but she doesn't bitch nearly as much as Boruto does and it makes it look like just that- he's being a bitch. I just mentally attached the tsundere tag to him since it fits.

The way they show it makes me sympathize with Boruto but also Sympathize with Naruto(e.g. Himawari's B-day) but then they show Naruto actually trying and Boruto just being 'tsun' and that kinda kills my sympathy for him.