• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hashima had the chance to live, there were options. if you ever want to take it back we could pull a medical deus ex machina and some miracle procedure saves her or something.

As long as their goals are perfectly justified I wouldn't mind him wanting to be Hokage. The only reason he doesn't want to be Hokage is because he feels the position took away his relationship with his dad. Though, honestly everyone else in his family seems to take the situation better than he does. Although I can understand his feelings, it's kinda one sided because he doesn't really try to understand what Naruto is doing and what the role of Hokage means. They could've used Himawari better by showing her to have similar emotion to Boruto and then he'd get my sympathy, but she doesn't bitch nearly as much as Boruto does and it makes it look like just that- he's being a bitch. I just mentally attached the tsundere tag to him since it fits.

The way they show it makes me sympathize with Boruto but also Sympathize with Naruto(e.g. Himawari's B-day) but then they show Naruto actually trying and Boruto just being 'tsun' and that kinda kills my sympathy for him.

Stuff like this is what I mean. Boruto is not the most likable characters. He has flaws, legitimate character flaws that he can mature and grow from. Actually get some significant development down the road.

It's like Korra versus Aang. People (ATLA hardcore fans) disliked Korra because she was different from Aang and focus on her flaws. I was like that at the start. Korra is less annoying out of the gate than Boruto but Korra was not the most likable character from the start. Cocky and rash in her actions. But she grew and matured as the series progressed. By the end she became one of my favorite protagonists in anything.

Boruto could grow into a better character. Being flawed at the start is not a death sentence in my opinion.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima had the chance to live, there were options. if you ever want to take it back we could pull a medical deus ex machina and some miracle procedure saves her or something.
I wouldn’t want to take it back, also I literally just said I know there were ways for her to live. I could’ve had her surrender but tbh that day I was sort of depressed/numb inside

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh btw I just remembered something, THAT RANK IS BASICALLY USELESS CONSIDERING HES ABANDONING THE MIST! Thank you. And if the sound has those ranks too then I'd like to know kin and yukimaru's. Btw my phone ran out of battery so I'm on my ipad

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I’d imagine kin and Yukimaru are a special rank, similar to kabuto’s. Where Kabuto is second in command, Kin and Yukimaru would be orochimaru’s bishops, or honor guards.

And the rank wouldn’t be useless, and I’m sure the ranks still carry over to the sound in a similar system.

Which was about to being one of Zaku’s two wives by the way. Harem stealer lol
Eh, your kid doesn't seem to like her though lol.
Azumi: I NEVER AGREED TO ANYTHING!

Now I imagine if our characters paired up and had babies like in the Naruto ending chapter. If Tomiko and Yasu hooked up Tomiko would have Yasu be a stay at home dad. Or just take the baby with her on training and stuff XD
Hmmm, I was thinking this too and that's mainly why I ship her with Kiro most. The other guys in the RP just don't seem like they could handle Sagisō, and I mean, I'm pretty sure in Kiro x Sagisō, Sagisō wears the pants.
Azumi x Zaku
Sagiso x Kiro
Yasu x Tomiko
Tsuki x Taiyo
And the best of all...
Raiku x the Uchiha Clan
That first one...

Stuff like this is what I mean. Boruto is not the most likable characters. He has flaws, legitimate character flaws that he can mature and grow from. Actually get some significant development down the road.

It's like Korra versus Aang. People (ATLA hardcore fans) disliked Korra because she was different from Aang and focus on her flaws. I was like that at the start. Korra is less annoying out of the gate than Boruto but Korra was not the most likable character from the start. Cocky and rash in her actions. But she grew and mature as the series progressed. By the end she became one of my favorite protagonists in anything.

Boruto could grow into a better character. Being flawed at the start is not a death sentence in my opinion.
I don't really have an issue with his flaws and I kinda like them, the parent dynamic is pretty cool and I like to see how it plays out. But like I said it feels like Boruto is the only one who's estranged from Naruto and they completely neglect Himawari which makes her seem more mature in comparison because she seems to understand the situation more and make the best of what time she has with Naruto. I don't really mind Himawari being better than Boruto for comedic effect but when she appears more mature than him and then they keep trying to push how much of a prodigy it is I just end up scoffing.

I don't really have a problem with Korra's character, I just hate that she's kinda incompetent. It feels like the entire series is her trying to wipe her ass after screwing something up in the previous season. While I don't mind her making bad decision, even if they seems painfully and obviously bad, when the conflict for three consecutive seasons is directly because of her repeatedly bad decisions I think they've overdone it.

....what about the Sound Four? I thought they took that rank of honored guards or whatever.

They are kind of universal, although similar. They go do many missions as the will of Orochimaru instead of only protecting him. His favorite pets. Not neccicarily his body guards, that was more kimimaru’s direct job.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hmmm, I was thinking this too and that's mainly why I ship her with Kiro most. The other guys in the RP just don't seem like they could handle Sagisō, and I mean, I'm pretty sure in Kiro x Sagisō, Sagisō wears the pants.
Ay if you really want this ship just let kiro beat sagiso

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Seriously tho, the databook says that if an Uchiha and a Hyuga were to mate, the baby would have one eye with a sharingan and one eye with a byakugan O-O

Eh, guess it's hard to say. Orochimaru never had a Jinchuriki in canon so it's unclear where he'd rank one among his forces. I mean in the end he sees all his followers as pawns outside of Sasuke and maybe Kabuto. And even then one of them was just a skin for him in waiting till he had his rather abrupt character change.

Eh, guess it's hard to say. Orochimaru never had a Jinchuriki in canon so it's unclear where he'd rank one among his forces. I mean in the end he sees all his followers as pawns outside of Sasuke and maybe Kabuto. And even then one of them was just a skin for him in waiting till he had his rather abrupt character change.

That’s true, he cares little about his chess pieces except the ones with value, like his bishops: kin and Yukimaru, his rooks: the sound four, and finally his knights: Kiro and Zaku.

Albeit he’d just be slightly disappointed that any of his pieces other than his bishops would to fall to the enemy without use, it wouldn’t break his heart.

That’s true, he cares little about his chess pieces except the ones with value, like his bishops: kin and Yukimaru, his rooks: the sound four, and finally his knights: Kiro and Zaku.

Albeit he’d just be slightly disappointed that any of his pieces other than his bishops would to fall to the enemy without use, it wouldn’t break his heart.

Eh, saying he cared for the Sound Four is kinda stretching it. He cared for none of them, not even Kimimaro. He just makes them believe he gives a crap about them. As evident with Zaku's backstory.

So I don't think he's care much about Kin or Yukimaru TBH. They are just weapons to him, and I'd feel he'd try to kill them if the Akatsuki closed in on them much like he tried to do with Naruto during the Sannin Battle rather than defend them per say.

Kiro's gonna need a lot more to deal with Sagisō, though given the right amount of charisma and confidence she'll be more like Kushina. Usually docile but capable of exploding at times.
Wow I didn’t expect Sagiso to be the one who falls for the bad boy. Those uchiha charms must reallly be magical then
Less Uchiha and more everyone else is either shipped or too busy blowing their arms off.

Eh, saying he cared for the Sound Four is kinda stretching it. He cared for none of them, not even Kimimaro. He just makes them believe he gives a crap about them. As evident with Zaku's backstory.

So I don't think he's care much about Kin or Yukimaru TBH. They are just weapons to him, and I'd feel he'd try to kill them if the Akatsuki closed in on them much like he tried to do with Naruto during the Sannin Battle rather than defend them per say.

Well yeah, but it’s like losing your two swords in a battle. You wouldn’t WANT to lose your swords because they are useful and give you a tactical advantage. But if needed, he would break them if it meant he could live or get/take something of greater value.

Similar process to the rest of his slightly less important pieces. He’d use them to the most potential, and use them like tools until they full or break. But ones that last and don’t break or dull easy tend to be favored weapons

Technically Kenji does desire a rematch with Sagiso in the future. So he's available XD
Nadeshiko village is based on the amazonians so to catch an amazon you've got to be at least as fierce as she is, preferably even more.

Kiro seems to be the fiercest male character while Zaku is the most confident. I would've gone for Katsuo but Zander seems to have something in mind for that so no can do.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Technically Kenji does desire a rematch with Sagiso in the future. So he's available XD
Welcome to part three of the harem competition! This episode we had another competitor! First up, Kenji, the original harem owner! Second, Zaku, the harem owner by winning battles! Finally, our newest competitor, Kiro! The Uchiha bad boy that really puts those charms to work! Also know as, the Harem Stealer!

Welcome to part three of the harem competition! This episode we had another competitor! First up, Kenji, the original harem owner! Second, Zaku, the harem owner by winning battles! Finally, our newest competitor, Kiro! The Uchiha bad boy that really puts those charms to work! Also know as, the Harem Stealer!
Kiro: Am I required to be here?

Technically speaking Kenji HAS kinda been hanging with Sakura and Ino during this point of non-relevance. If I have him interact with Sagiso more well then all the people he has any significant dynamics with are women XD

Thanks to Sagiso’s teachings, Zaku thinks every fight that is 1 on 1 (that’s not a death battle) is one of love. He’s going to have a rough road ahead of him lol