• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually wonder how far I can make Raiku op without you guys complaining...

Well Sasuke (War Arc+), Madara and Obito gave me a decent benchmark of what I consider too OP for an Uchiha. But we'll see how the story goes.

They won’t if they have full members. You would have to kill one off In oder for there to be an opening.

So wait for Deidara to blow himself up. Got it XD

Don’t worry about how op Kiro gets cuz he won’t be relevant to the plot once he falls into regret.

That's kinda depressing XD

Just imagine Kiro in a bar drinking down his sorrows.

Are you forgetting he’s betraying orochimaru?

Technically I have a personal plan involving Anko and the Sound Village that might give Orochimaru some trouble as well.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Btw shen pls tell us Kiro’s score

Only if that’s okay with @Retro Master

That's kinda depressing XD

Just imagine Kiro in a bar drinking down his sorrows.

Technically I have a personal plan involving Anko and the Sound Village that might give Orochimaru some trouble as well.

I can’t wait for missions like these to kick off :) and to see how awesome she’s going to be now that she’s not underwhelming

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Anko is one of my favorites. Loved her personality and flair in the Chunin Exams.

Then she fought Orochimaru and everything went downhill so damn fast. I hope to do better with her, same for Sakura.
That reminds me something I had to tell you, now that kid that was supposed to be kakashi’s son is gone you have the sensei I all to yourself

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I mean this is after he does some pretty significant things. So it’s only fair if his plot relevancy drops afterwards. Trust me when I say that Sagisō’s words will haunt him...
Ehh I don’t see helping in the killing of the uchiha clans and possibly some kiri nin to be that significant

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Raiku: Ha! Pathetic you dare talk to me. Your cannon fodder for your kage which I will kill my self!
Yeah we’ll see about that. *cough cough* failed before the forest of death *cough*
Yeah, I like Boruto than most. Simply because I can tolerate Boruto (As a character) better than most but even I dislike the direction with Anko among other things. Really annoyed me.
Yeah...anko got the shortest end of the stick possible